Home

Jimmy Butler

This is a discussion on Jimmy Butler within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Jimmy Butler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
I think to make everybody happy here... because there are people that don't think he desereves any huge boost, which I do think he deserves a boost in Rebounding, on ball defense, med range and 3pt shot and a little bit of hustle boost. He also deserves one ability and one ability only. GIVE HIM SCRAPPER!
Definitely scrapper. They should have tiers like in mycareer. Guys like Tony Allen, Ronnie Brewer, LeBron, Shefalosha[am I spelling that right? haha], and Avery Bradley[this kid doesn't get any credit but when he plays he arguably has the most intensity I've seen in a long time] deserve the top tier. Kobe, Shumpert, Gibson, etc deserves the 2nd tier. So on and so on. Butler would probably be 1st tier this season than go on and on. There is definitely a need for tiers in Spot-up shooter and dimer. Guys like Joakim Noah, Demarcus Cousin, and Marc Gasol deserve a dimer skill but not the current one-tier we have now. Sorry for that rant lol.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #18
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Watching the Jazz game right now. Don't have the opportunity to watch many of these. But if Hayward hasn't made an impression on anybody yet, watch this game on NBA TV. The Jazz were sleepwalking to start the game, and Hayward came off the bench and scored 6, including a beautiful spin-layup and a buzzer bitter drifter. He's outplaying the golden-boy Paul George right now. Hayward is instant offense off the bench and is, might I say, the best player we have. The kid is a phenomenal all-around player, and deserves to be recognized not only by 2k, but by the NBA itself.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
Watching the Jazz game right now. Don't have the opportunity to watch many of these. But if Hayward hasn't made an impression on anybody yet, watch this game on NBA TV. The Jazz were sleepwalking to start the game, and Hayward came off the bench and scored 6, including a beautiful spin-layup and a buzzer bitter drifter. He's outplaying the golden-boy Paul George right now. Hayward is instant offense off the bench and is, might I say, the best player we have. The kid is a phenomenal all-around player, and deserves to be recognized not only by 2k, but by the NBA itself.
The Jazz are geared for great things and I can't wait to see it. Alec Burks, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors, and Jeremy Evans are gonna make them crazy entertaining. Y'all need to bite the bullet and trade Millsap and Jefferson and just raid the draft the next two years. Baxk on topic Hayward is awesome and he hustles which automatically makes me like him.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #20
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
The Jazz are geared for great things and I can't wait to see it. Alec Burks, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors, and Jeremy Evans are gonna make them crazy entertaining. Y'all need to bite the bullet and trade Millsap and Jefferson and just raid the draft the next two years. Baxk on topic Hayward is awesome and he hustles which automatically makes me like him.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe we can set up a sign and trade with Jefferson and Millsap and acquire some draft picks to help us out. Kanter and Favors are ready to start. Hayward would be great in the starting lineup if Al and Millsap weren't here, because he would be our #1 option. Demarre Carroll is incredibly underrated as well.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Old 01-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe we can set up a sign and trade with Jefferson and Millsap and acquire some draft picks to help us out. Kanter and Favors are ready to start. Hayward would be great in the starting lineup if Al and Millsap weren't here, because he would be our #1 option. Demarre Carroll is incredibly underrated as well.
Haven't seen much of Carroll but I'll go look now on YouTube since my Xbox is out of commission. And to the OP sorry for hijacking your thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #22
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
Haven't seen much of Carroll but I'll go look now on YouTube since my Xbox is out of commission. And to the OP sorry for hijacking your thread.
Carroll is a hustle player much like Millsap. He's got a decent jumper and isn't nearly as bad of a 3 point shooter that 2k makes him out to be.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Old 01-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Why isnt he playing?
Old 01-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #24
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Forget the buzzer beater, did you just see that inbounds shot he made!!

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Link to my YouTube.
Denny 3K Gaming

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »