Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-12-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-12-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
What's the hold up on Linsey hunter not being on the suns? It didn't even take that long when they made PJ the coach for he nets..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #26
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-12-13)

Earl Clark needs his def rebounding updated .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
Nice to see TT getting respect outside of Cleveland. He really has stepped up his game.

With that said I definitely expect him to stay at 68 overall with a 59 offensive rebound throughout the rest of the season, even if he continues his 15 and 12 averages since January.
He has an OREB% of 13.2, better than Noah and Pekovic, but 2k never even heard of real statistics I suppose.
Now I don't care about the Cavs at all and a lot of ratings talk is fanboy bullsh*t, but 2ks rosters are so bad it hurts. They could simply copy everything fror all the community edits, but instead they repeatedly show a lack of even the most basic aspects of basketball knowledge.

I just don't get it, personally I couldn't even play this game out of the box even if I developed it myself. Is there really no one at 2k that knows what playbooks, ratings and tendencies are all about? Seriously, who are these guys in charge of rosters and do they watch the league any different from all the casual Lakers/Heat-fanboys?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Earl Clark needs his def rebounding updated .
I honestly don't think he needs an update, but after the LAL/MIA game on Sunday, I can't believe he isn't at least a 77 OVR. If they upgraded J. Butler to a 75 OVR, Clark is going to be ridiculous. This is a shame, 2k.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #29
JZ2
Banned

JZ2's Arena

OVR: 0

Its only a matter of time before this crap catches up with 2k sports and thier out of business. Its well deserved.

I cant wait for the day when 2k sports and EA sports is gone. I'll roll the dice with someone else. So lazy and Im still mad about college hoops being gone.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ2
Its only a matter of time before this crap catches up with 2k sports and thier out of business. Its well deserved.

I cant wait for the day when 2k sports and EA sports is gone. I'll roll the dice with someone else. So lazy and Im still mad about college hoops being gone.

A game is going to go out of business because Earl Clarks rebound rating is wrong?

Way too much drama at every "Update".
Old 02-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Honestly, I kinda surprised that Paul George didn't get another update. Minus the Pacers/Nets game, he's been playing some great all-around basketball on both ends of the court.
what more can you upgrade on him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #32
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

Is Greg Oden a FA in this game? I am waiting to start my Cavs franchise until after the trading deadline, and I was hoping to sign Oden, as it looks like the Cavs might pick him up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »