Home

NBA 2K14 Feature List Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Feature List Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
"Dynamic Living Rosters® powered by Stats, Inc. - Player attributes and tendencies automatically update daily to reflect true life hot and cold streaks. Now, each game played in the NBA can have an effect on your game."
no more 2k insider 🙌
Old 08-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #34
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2k14 Feature List

i like what i see on that list. i'm very interested to see what this pro stick does. it sounds like a slightly upgraded version of the shot stick...but i never liked the shot stick + modifier trigger control, so i abandoned the stick for the button...so i may not be getting much use out of this pro stick, since it probably requires the modifier trigger. i may have to force myself to try it, though...if it really gives you that much more control.

Last edited by blues rocker; 08-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Feature List Revealed

A lot of it sounds like fluff. The most important thing I took from that was the dynamic updates, which is a far cry from the 2k insider updates that take forever.

Sad to see that MyTeam will be current gen only. Looks like 2k has decided that they will wait until 2k15 to actually make a deep next gen game in terms of content.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #36
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2k14 Feature List

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
NO MORE 2k INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In this economy I don't like to see anyone get laid off dream but I got to side with you on this man. LOL..Hopefully 2k has employed him elsewhere.

My favorite news: Enhanced dribbler vs. on-ball defender contact - Defenders can now initiate steals, hard bumps, and charges out of defensive rides, making locking up players on defense a much more engaging experience. Can't wait to check this out. There was lots of other great info too..Playbooks was another standout...
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3
Thank goodness they didn't have a "PS4 and Xbox 360 only" for MyCAREER and Online Association.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Is this only a partial features list or an official list covering all new additions? To be more succinct, could there still be big things coming that have not been revealed? Or will the next two months just be covering everything summed up here?

I'm thinking largely about the Path to Greatness Mode and as to whether that will include new classic teams (or whether all the previous classics are still present).
Old 08-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm still wondering if they'll have faster ball movement.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #40
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwatts33
I'm still wondering if they'll have faster ball movement.
Lets hope so. They said they have enhanced passing but they didn't mention much about the speed of them. Also a little nervous about the fancy passing reference. We will need a hands on...
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »