Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrissbirne
I would suggest for future events, to put some kind of limit. Maybe like 1000-2000 points a day. That would still be 400 wins without the boosts, would give working players a chance and if players would be tied, they would simply share the place. Sth like that would work fine, except for maybe the first place.
I don't know about this one man, sorry... If this was the case, it would def be pay to win. If you limited the amount of games I can play per day, then I would have to buy hot streaks to make the most out of those games so I could even be competitive. Any limit on games, time, etc. per day would just put the free players out completely. That is unless, of course, I misunderstood your suggestion.

Record: 15890-3126
6 Legendary (5 Players, 1 Support; 3 Drafted, 3 From RC)
37 Epics (30 Drafted, 5 From Season, 2 From RC)
0 Legendary Pros
5 Epic Pros (3 Fully Drafted, 1 Season/Draft Mix, 1 From RC)
Old 02-27-2014, 07:07 PM   #18
MVP

I would like to see a new way of getting rid of cards you don't need other than using them to train. Like a trading system not person to person trading cause that could ruin the game fast but person to server trading would be fun. Or some sort or market where u take these useless cards and get something else in return.

I also like the idea that someone put above where at a certain amount of quick game wins u get a guaranteed reward card. Like at 10k win u receive a random epic 20k a random epic pro and so on

Also a reward for completing a collection. For example if I collect all the cards in the lakers catalog reg and pros we should get a secret reward like the console myteam has it with diamond players.

It would also be cool to see another hour of increased epic card rates like they did a couple weeks ago.

Last thing I hope we can take our decks from this yr to the next yr version I would hate to lose the cards I've earned and paid for and have to do it all again next yr.

Benitez

***********.com
Old 02-27-2014, 08:27 PM   #19
Rookie

fierzer's Arena

This is more of a suggestion for the forum, but I think it'd be wise to have an OffTopic/NBA General thread. I personally wouldn't use it, but I know many people here love talking about the general happenings of the NBA, and instead of a moderator locking threads or potentially banning people from the discussions thread again, we should have an outlet where people can participate in NBA banter if they choose to do so.

I know there are other areas of the forum to talk about those things, but it seems many of the people in our community like to communicate specifically with eachother about this sort of stuff.

Last edited by fierzer; 02-27-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:13 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChat138
I don't know about this one man, sorry... If this was the case, it would def be pay to win. If you limited the amount of games I can play per day, then I would have to buy hot streaks to make the most out of those games so I could even be competitive. Any limit on games, time, etc. per day would just put the free players out completely. That is unless, of course, I misunderstood your suggestion.
If the limit is a point limit, both paying customers and people that dont pay can reach the limit. The paying customers just reach it faster.
The way it is set up now, it will drive people away, because they will get burned out.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:55 PM   #21
Just started!

Suggestion for season mode, regarding the playoffs / post season

If you sweep a series and have a period of games you don't have to play while you wait for the opposition to finish their series, your players should be re-energized a set amount during each game they have to wait out. It'd make sense, and be an incentive to sweep a series rather than drag it out, making everyone else wait. And for those that do sweep, they wouldn't have to worry about re-energizing manually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #22
Rookie

Dorian26's Arena

Maybe add a friends system where you can add friends on the game and play their teams, maybe do a private season with smaller rewards?
Old 03-01-2014, 10:57 AM   #23
Rookie

I have an extreme fear of using my epic cards as train cards on accident now that I am always getting rid of cards by training commons with all the cards lower than epic once I max at 100 cards. In rivals while grinding I have to do this fast to not lose time, but scrolling on my phone sometimes selects the cards im scrolling through on accident without me realizing, since I always get rid of blue cards I select yes to the warning and *poof* my epic card is gone forever!!!! I resent wasting time double checking out of fear every time and wasting valuable rivals seconds. The Only solution I know is to lock your cards in season but I still have alot of epics left over and I hate the thought of the possibility that they can vanish. I strongly suggest the implementation of a lock status that can be put on cards that are keepers.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #24
Rookie

It would be great if you could trade a rare pro collection (leveling unnecessary) for something, I would be happy with any of the following...

30 rare pros --> (trade for) six sided dice roll with one side as a epic

20 rare pros --> 600 credits

rare pro collections ( different each week, 6 random rare players) --> 300 credits (1per week per user)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »