Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2014, 10:23 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by noij88
I have an extreme fear of using my epic cards as train cards on accident now that I am always getting rid of cards by training commons with all the cards lower than epic once I max at 100 cards. In rivals while grinding I have to do this fast to not lose time, but scrolling on my phone sometimes selects the cards im scrolling through on accident without me realizing, since I always get rid of blue cards I select yes to the warning and *poof* my epic card is gone forever!!!! I resent wasting time double checking out of fear every time and wasting valuable rivals seconds. The Only solution I know is to lock your cards in season but I still have alot of epics left over and I hate the thought of the possibility that they can vanish. I strongly suggest the implementation of a lock status that can be put on cards that are keepers.
There are SO many ways to not burn your Epic cards.

1) When burning cards, you can do it tab by tab, by strength. Go to your Common tab, burn. Move on to Uncommon, burn. Etc. This doesn't take long at all.

2) Do what I do: When burning cards, have your filter set to "None", but have your Sort set to "Newest". That way, you only burn the worthless new cards you just got. Unless you *just* pulled an Epic, it'd be pretty impossible to waste an Epic this way.

3) Pay attention?

I'm sure there are others. This really doesn't have to be something that consumes you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #26
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierzer
Honestly I really believe there needs to be a milestone system. I know the biggest complaints right now are the matchmaking process and the predominant luck factor in an RNG system.

The first issue seems to be addressed, NW has stated there will be a revamped matchmaking process for more accurate results, plus with the influx of so many great cards from this Rivals event, we should be seeing many more diverse decks to be able to pair people up in their respective brackets.

The second issue I honestly feel it's best to just implement milestone rewards. First 5,000 wins is a guaranteed random epic. First 15,000 wins is a guaranteed random legendary. The milestones are high enough that players can continue playing the RNG system, but also have established goals so they don't feel too discouraged by luck not working in their favor.
i like this idea. i hope they will add this next update.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #27
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Rivals Clash Suggestions

I vote the setup change to the following;

30K points (or whatever they choose) will get you the top prize, plus all the other prizes from lower point total tiers.

25k (or whatever they choose) will obviously get your the next lowest tier plus all prizes under that one and so on and so forth.

This would keep from the crazy grinding that we are having to do now and we could simply pace ourselves during the event.
Yes please, less stress and more sleep next rivals. And i dont have to change day-off on my work just to grind for points.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #28
Rookie

Love the idea of a milestone system. Also love someone else's suggestion of altering the Rivals rewards to something such as "reach x amount of points to get the following reward."

I think someone else mentioned the ability to somehow go after a singular card. For example, I would kill for a Shawn Kemp card as he's my favorite player, so a way to trade for him or buy him specifically would be great.

Love the idea of a friend system so I can see my buddy's cards and challenge him.

Finally, I really just want to be able to select the Sonics as my favorite team. I get the issues that brings up with Team Packs, but I just want a Sonics logo dangit!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2014, 05:52 PM   #29
Rookie

ColonialPie's Arena

Something I'd really like would be the ability to combine players in the middle of a season. It currently requires you to sub out a player once, combine, then sub
out a player again in order to get your new pro into the line up.

Also, if this isn't done, at least make the amount of free subs 5 instead of 3 like it used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Favorite Team: Knicks
Old 03-03-2014, 05:50 AM   #30
Just started!

-I really believe there must be a step system such as:
each 2,500 wins, you win an epic card at random
each 5000 wins, we win a legendary card at random

-The season mode should be balanced as + or - 500 points from its level, not met with teams that are 3x stronger

-A system of combination of cards:
To combine two Pro's rare to have a new epic cards
To combine two epic Pro's to get a new legendary cards

-I love the duel rivals such that there was a present .... it's hard to be in the first but being in the top 250 that is feasible
Old 03-03-2014, 06:32 AM   #31
Rookie

More choice of cards please, for example, like myteam on 2k14, sapphire cards for winning x amount of games or like people said every x amount of wins you get an epic/legendary card
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 12:40 PM   #32
Banned

A Change I'd like to see to QG is use the Rivals model. You have three games to select from. A one pick game, three pick game, and a five pick game. It would change things up and allow for a very slight hoarding of picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »