Home

Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

This is a discussion on Issues for Cat Daddy to adress within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2014, 09:41 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCplaya
Got a response today to the tune of "the reason that you did not get the card you picked is because you were only logged into the 2k side and not the myteam mobile side also. Hope this helps."....... ARE YOU F UC KING KIDDING???? I get a "Better luck next time" Needless to say I replied in a very fitting way... as if they care
tbh and this is nothing against you but you gotta realize if your not logged into myteam you wont get the card, dont see why CD should have to pay for your mistake..

if this hapend to me i'd try and get the card too but the right response is definately better luck next time...its your own mistake
Old 04-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #34
Rookie

ive been thinking about seasons matchmaking and the problem is your whole deck comes into consideration when your matchmaking...you could put out 15 common cards...but if you have legendaries in your deck you'll get judged on your decks overall potential...

so i guess you'll just have to take away the ''trade-ins'' feature and whatever 15 cards you start the season with should be used to judge who you match up with

might be unpopular to some, but if it meant more fair matchmaking i'd be all for it, what about everyone else?
Old 04-25-2014, 02:23 AM   #35
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving2
ive been thinking about seasons matchmaking and the problem is your whole deck comes into consideration when your matchmaking...you could put out 15 common cards...but if you have legendaries in your deck you'll get judged on your decks overall potential...

so i guess you'll just have to take away the ''trade-ins'' feature and whatever 15 cards you start the season with should be used to judge who you match up with

might be unpopular to some, but if it meant more fair matchmaking i'd be all for it, what about everyone else?
They won't get rid of sub because its a possible way to get users to burn credit (only 3 free sub per season).

As far as match making, line-up/deck makes no difference, it seems like once you hit a certain point, you just get thrown into the same bunch (i.e say 2k+ 'cause my first 3 seasons were fairly even). So the range might be 2k-7k being treated exactly the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2014, 03:44 AM   #36
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
They won't get rid of sub because its a possible way to get users to burn credit (only 3 free sub per season).

As far as match making, line-up/deck makes no difference, it seems like once you hit a certain point, you just get thrown into the same bunch (i.e say 2k+ 'cause my first 3 seasons were fairly even). So the range might be 2k-7k being treated exactly the same.

You're matched by your top 15 cards if they were to be completely leveled up as well as combined (regardless if you have the duplicate). So if you only have 14 commons and 1 legendary LeBron, you're ******
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4
Old 04-26-2014, 12:12 AM   #37
Banned

jeb222's Arena

Grinded out a season. Everyone averaged 2300~ in each category.

Except for one. Who had 5000+ in every category.

Played around 4000 games, only drafted 1 epic, spent about $10 total. Decided to delete the app altogether. That's just not right.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:24 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki

i realized this yesterday when i started a season and atleast 4 people from my previous season was in my new 1 too..
Old 04-26-2014, 07:27 AM   #39
Rookie

also this 1 guy called fabio who had common collins as his mvp was in a season with me and he went unbeaten in the regular season...
then after the season was done and i joined a new.. he was in the same season as me again...but this time he had a losing rec and didnt make the playoffs...

how does that work?
Old 04-28-2014, 02:50 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving2
also this 1 guy called fabio who had common collins as his mvp was in a season with me and he went unbeaten in the regular season...
then after the season was done and i joined a new.. he was in the same season as me again...but this time he had a losing rec and didnt make the playoffs...

how does that work?
Probably gave everyone a chance. Since winning the season won't benefit him at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »