Home

OS Radio Show Tonight -- CANCELLED!!

This is a discussion on OS Radio Show Tonight -- CANCELLED!! within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #49
NBA Elite Developer

OVR: 23
Re: OS Radio Show Tonight -- CANCELLED!!

Hey guys, sorry about all this.

With all that's happened in the last few days there was a little confusion, and the decision to not continue with the radio show wasn't communicated to me in time.

I was really looking forward to the discussions, but with the plans for Elite not yet being finalized, going on the radio show wasn't a good idea.

Communicating publicly in the current climate is way above my pay grade

I hope to get a chance to do it again once our plans have been decided on and communicated through the proper channels.

Until then, I'm sure the activity on this particular forum will start to slow down.

I'm working hard to help formulate our plan of attack, and have some time off booked as well.

Since things are up in the air, I'm going to step away for a bit and reflect on everything that's happened.

I'll still be reading, and if you want to PM me I'll still be here.

I hope to see things pick up again once the dust has settled.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 21
My blog speaks the truth... but I get ripped for it by those who simply don't know any better.
Props to rEAnimator for all the communication... but your company is soooo disinterested in the sim gamer it's sickening.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ow bro enjoy your time off......peace..^^••^^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 8
It's too bad...it would have been, in my opinion, good PR for the devs to come on and explain what the status is. Unfortunately often the "suits" are out of touch..especially compared with the devs who do try to keep a pulse on the community. While I love NHL 11 and FIFA 11 I do feel EA has done things like this and the unpopular "on line pass" (at the suit level) that makes the company seem less fan friendly. I will be listening (usually in podcast format) to tonight's show if you do one and to future shows as I find your shows very informative. Even though I'm not planning on getting an NBA game this year I found last week's show fascinating listening. Keep up the good work with both the show and of course this site!!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:05 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0
I don't care what you guys don't get it right and come out faster i love EA and Live10. Come back 2k fans i'll always be here for you you guys,make be the best. Change the name back to live11,Or Hire me,I Love basketball and games. Love Live EA 4ever.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 9

I don't blame EA one bit. Their product (Elite 11) has been bashed to no end on this site (some warranted, some not), including by the moderators as well. What's the point of going on a radio show just so the bashing continues. Good business move by EA. No need to further fan the flames.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEAnimator
Hey guys, sorry about all this.

With all that's happened in the last few days there was a little confusion, and the decision to not continue with the radio show wasn't communicated to me in time.

I was really looking forward to the discussions, but with the plans for Elite not yet being finalized, going on the radio show wasn't a good idea.

Communicating publicly in the current climate is way above my pay grade

I hope to get a chance to do it again once our plans have been decided on and communicated through the proper channels.

Until then, I'm sure the activity on this particular forum will start to slow down.

I'm working hard to help formulate our plan of attack, and have some time off booked as well.

Since things are up in the air, I'm going to step away for a bit and reflect on everything that's happened.

I'll still be reading, and if you want to PM me I'll still be here.

I hope to see things pick up again once the dust has settled.
No need to apologize man. EA is doing the right thing and I support them 100%. As a matter of fact I picked up Live 10 today (had a chance to get 2K11 but I passed) and I will be playing that until Elite 11 comes out.

Both you and stepsix have been awesome in this forum and all of your hard work and effort is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 10
The devs got balls for coming onto the show and explaining their side. I'm a mod on EA Fight Night and the Devs come on plenty of times and I never take for granted they coming on to speak with us. I should of known this wasn't going to happen but props to the devs for wanting to come on and props to OS for trying to pull it off

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »