Home

All Promo is Good promo even Negative promo for NBA Live 13

This is a discussion on All Promo is Good promo even Negative promo for NBA Live 13 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: All Promo is Good promo even Negative promo for NBA Live 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You're misguided son

The last time this happened the game got canceled.

You can live on fantasy island all you want but this can't be spun as good.

They don't even have half the fanbase they had and all it takes is to see the other game which looks real compared to another stiff incomplete game that's struggling to even release a date

But go ahead and ignore facts

They have a long way to go before being backand as you say. Its not that simple .... ask hockeyman

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
uhh where did i i thought something GOOD was coming from this? i didnt. pay attention to what was written in the original post. and dont speculate for no reason at all. sorry just because i didnt make another thread where i cry about EA doing us wrong or how EA is dumb for not putting info out, or How nba live aint coming out "get over it" doesnt mean i think its coming out, or is going to be good.

I'll say this again for those that didnt read the OP.

all promo is GOOD promo, even BAD promo for nba live 13.

the reason i say that. is because we all know live 13's only promo is bad right now. but guess what you guys keep coming in here and on other sites complaining and complaining and complaining and complaining and complaining about how EA should just cancel it, or how its taking to long to release info, etc. Why would you keep making threads and replying like that if you didnt care?

if you are dating a girl and you decide to dump her. you wont keep calling her after you got rid of her. "so, i know i dumped you, but i just wanted to talk to you on the phone just cause."

that doesnt make sense. so what i'm saying is, You guys actually Do CARE. and you know you do. thats why you guys keep making these threads with these replies. without your comments or threads the nba live 13 team would know "live is dead because every board on the internet is dead and not even talking about us in a negative light let alone a positive one. thats when you know its completely over. there is no core group that cares. if you no longer see your game trending.

if we pulled up the trending meter right now.

it would say 2k13 first
then live 13, 2nd. it doesnt matter WHY its 2nd. its 2nd. which means nba live 13 is on your mind enough for you to sign in, create a thread dedicated to how bad Live must be since they wont show us anything current.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #26
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpnp3
uhh where did i i thought something GOOD was coming from this? i didnt. pay attention to what was written in the original post. and dont speculate for no reason at all. sorry just because i didnt make another thread where i cry about EA doing us wrong or how EA is dumb for not putting info out, or How nba live aint coming out "get over it" doesnt mean i think its coming out, or is going to be good.

the reason i say that. is because we all know live 13's only promo is bad right now. but guess what you guys keep coming in here and on other sites complaining and complaining and complaining and complaining and complaining about how EA should just cancel it, or how its taking to long to release info, etc. Why would you keep making threads and replying like that if you didnt care?

if you are dating a girl and you decide to dump her. you wont keep calling her after you got rid of her. "so, i know i dumped you, but i just wanted to talk to you on the phone just cause."

that doesnt make sense. so what i'm saying is, You guys actually Do CARE. and you know you do. thats why you guys keep making these threads with these replies. without your comments or threads the nba live 13 team would know "live is dead because every board on the internet is dead and not even talking about us in a negative light let alone a positive one. thats when you know its completely over. there is no core group that cares. if you no longer see your game trending.

it would say 2k13 first
then live 13, 2nd. it doesnt matter WHY its 2nd. its 2nd. which means nba live 13 is on your mind enough for you to sign in, create a thread dedicated to how bad Live must be since they wont show us anything current.
This is the most ignorant post I've read all day

You couldn't generalize people anymore than you've done in this post and clumped it all together like goulash

Too much to address tonight but I could rip this post into straight manure.

And no need to say what the op was

We know and we don't agree no matter how many times you say it

Oh and don't ever start a business either because with the way you think you'll be filing bankruptcy within 6 months

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

EA (and their fanboys) really do think they can market just about anything and get praised for it. Why wouldn't they considering the positive reception EA has gotten this whole generation for their other questionable sports sim titles?

Their yearly titles are always built on having fun game mechanics to put on the back of the box but not on really capturing the simulation side of things with signature player animations and that true to life unpredictability that doesn't play arcade perfect. Such as being able to make every single basket in Elite if you timed it right.

Basketball is all about those little nuances that make the superstars shine and EA was/is completely shocked that their arcadey style isn't being warmly recieved here no matter how they present Live to the public.

2K showed us there is another way to make a basketball game. I hope they do the same again for football!

Last edited by liberaluser; 08-29-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
Agreed. EA can't fix this, they are already hurting.

I think KINGPNP3 is someone who works for the LIVE Franchise and it's his task to do some damage control.
He's doing a horrible job of it.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:08 AM   #29
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
First of 23, you trying to rip people up bruh: lol:

And kingpnp lol your marketing skills or ideas or whatever it is you're trying to represent is horrible B.

You're telling us the consumers to stop trying to persuade the EA the company to release information?

Do you know how dumb that sounds??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #30
Rookie

hierarchical

Old 08-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #31
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpnp3

it would say 2k13 first

You're not making any sense bro. Your logic is crap and your execution is even worse. Live is 2nd on the trending meter?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack

You're not making any sense bro. Your logic is crap and your execution is even worse. Live is 2nd on the trending meter?

i'm making perfectly good sense. you guys just refuse to listen to the points i'm making because you are so caught up in re-hashing the same stale threads over and over about how Live aint coming out, or how its cancelled, or why they should cancel it, or why they should push it back, or why it sucks, or why they need to hurry up and show something, or why 2k is killing them right now since they are announcing new stuff on schedule , etc.

its the same stuff over and over and over again.

i ask everyone this same question. DO YOU CARE if LIVE comes out? if the answer is YES.

then the next question is DO you care what is going on right now with them not showing us anything? If the answer is YES.

then do what i said in this thread. STOP crying about it, stop asking for info. stop talking about live 13 at all. you do that, they have no more room to not say anything. whatever that may be. worse case scenario they come out and say "well we tried, but its cancelled forever." best case scenario " we are working on it as we speak and are shining it up a lot this is why we cant show you anything at this point. we are doing something that isnt normally done with a game this close to release time. "

or something in between that.

either way. the only way you can FORCE an answer out of them is to go SILENT>

for those of you who dont care. then i ask you. why create threads about it?

i dont care about NHL. do you see me making NHL threads? NOPE.

i didnt care about nba live 09. did you catch me making threads on any site? NOPE.

it makes no sense to make threads and to constantly cry about live 13 if you dont care if it comes out. So that tells me YOU DO CARE. and you HOPE its good. you're just frustrated and the only way you know how to work is to VENT online. i'm telling you, STOP talking about it completely and i promise you they will come running in here and all over the net telling us "we're working on it" or "its cancelled"

even bad press, gives them more time to BS around and not say anything because they know that you guys have live 13 on your mind. dont say you dont. you do. if you didnt you wouldnt keep talking about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »