Home

Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

This is a discussion on Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
We also haven't seen the ball and rim physics. Did they fix the way the ball goes through the net? Because in past lives, it looked terrible. I'm looking forward to seeing a trailer with the ball actually going in the hoop.
lmao, we haven't even seen a jumpshot. The e3 trailer doesn't count, that was clearly CGI.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #98
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

That edited Kyrie trailer jumpball wasnt CGI... if it was, it was horrid CGI and you should be more worried

@magicman, i follow you
Old 10-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That edited Kyrie trailer jumpball wasnt CGI... if it was, it was horrid CGI and you should be more worried

@magicman, i follow you
CGI is only for trailer purposes only. And That was at E3. I'm not too worried about that. But if the jumpshot still has the same nba live 06 peak jump shot, when you can score when you reach the peak of your jump and release, then there is gonna be a problem lol. I use to score like crazy in the old lives

Edit: you think this is in game actual footage? No, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwdHWkZXQ4 its horrid CGI

Last edited by yungflo; 10-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #100
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
CGI is only for trailer purposes only. And That was at E3. I'm not too worried about that. But if the jumpshot still has the same nba live 06 peak jump shot, when you can score when you reach the peak of your jump and release, then there is gonna be a problem lol. I use to score like crazy in the old lives

Edit: you think this is in game actual footage? No, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwdHWkZXQ4 its horrid CGI
im talking about what they clamied to be real in game footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjuTvTt1Kik
Old 10-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
im talking about what they clamied to be real in game footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjuTvTt1Kik
He never took a jumpshot in that video lol the only video you see a jumpshot take place is the e3 video and that doesn't count cause its cgi rendered, not game rendered

They also claimed this to be in game footage when clearly its a tech demo. He double dribbled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZi5TJn588
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #102
yellow

23's Arena

I said jumpball not jumpshot man, c'mon
Old 10-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
Do you even know what a sentence is? You put two periods and four commas in your 880 word ALL-CAPPED run-on sentence. C'mon son. Nobody can read that crap, it literally made my head hurt.
Why'd you take the time to read it then?
Old 10-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I said jumpball not jumpshot man, c'mon
my bad dude. I originally said jumpshot, I thought we kept it on jumpshot discussion, I didn't know you switched over to jumpball lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »