Home

NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #57
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
I haven't played Live since Dwight was on the cover and NBA 2K10 took over for me personally. But this had an old Live feel to it because we all know Live was the thing back in the day. Now I know we can't go off of a sizzle trailer but it might actually make some of us try it this year.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:17 AM   #58
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Su...

One thing me know after today is that live is finally back as a serious game from easports. It's no longer the ugly step child, low budget, unmarketed game.

It's now up there with madden, FIFA and NHL. It's been a long time since it was.

Oh yeah.....trailer was awesome, getting this trailer in June even more better!
Old 06-16-2015, 04:23 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer

The game looks much improved and much better. Animations still look a little stiff but not unbearable. Also the shorts seem a little too straight/smooth. Need to see the game in action though. Wanna see how rebounding looks, in the paint shot contact, the post game, and want to see if vertical jumping looks more natural, I don't want to see anymore jack in the box jumping from players like Andrew Bogut.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 06-16-2015 at 04:33 AM.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:06 AM   #60
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer

I'm actually impressed. Their new shot system is exactly what I've been wanting in 2k for the longest!!!
Old 06-16-2015, 09:18 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 9
Now that is what I am talking about, this game is trying to create something different and I really think they are gonna pull it off. Live 15 is a fun and good basketball game you just have to play it and give it a real chance. Live 16 on the other hand you can see the improvements and it really looks good man.......I hope they have demos at E3 and somebody post a video, also I hope that they have multiple camera angles like I can use the rockets angle on any court or custom angles. Add Mark Jackson to the commentary and give me ESPN and ABC broadcasts with Jalen Rose and the gang kinda like Madden has Phil Simms in the beginning go all out this is the year for Live folks jump on board before it is too late....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 09:30 AM   #62
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losethenbalicense
I'm actually impressed. Their new shot system is exactly what I've been wanting in 2k for the longest!!!
2k has already used that system before.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:15 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA LIVE 16 Official E3 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneSix
this vid has some more footage showing gameplay and face-scanning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSuC3tZ7Igk
Im really interested in live this year, this vid look awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2015, 11:58 AM   #64
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

The EA marketing team needs some work.

These blurbs sound like a teenager wrote them, yo.

"Like a boss" "for real though" "those dudes" "always been about that" "putting in work"

Every time I cam across those "hip" phrases I cringed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »