Home

NBA Live 19 Patch 1.14 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Patch 1.14 Available Now - Patch Notes Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2018, 06:28 PM   #41
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 19 Patch 1.14 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
I've noticed that once u actually go through each team and set the rotations manually each teams they will work I am a play now offline kinda guy didn't try franchise mode yet but I haven't seen subs starting the second half of the game or players who doesn't belong on the court
I set all the rotations and I still get subs that start the second half in franchise.

On Mintsas point, the cpu will sub guys at different positions if the minutes are set up to require it. Siakim, Ibaka and Valenciunas play either PF or C randomly. The cpu puts Leonard at shooting guard often and Wright Lowry and Van Fleet all rotate thru PG and shooting guard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 06:42 PM   #42
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

I’ve also stumbled on to something for play now franchise players possibly. I put everyoneones steal rating down to 0 and am really liking what I’m seeing but it’s early, only played 4 games.

It’s really toned down the cpu constant lunging ,flying all over the place and getting themselves caught out of position. In my 4 games it’s played way less “messy” and just generally felt smoother. More like how it was out of the box.

I was worried it would nerf pass interceptions totally but they still happen if your being wreckless and I’m still getting about 6 a side a game and getting league averages in turnovers. Also the sliders still changed the results drastically so you can still tweak if needed.

ThaLiveKing had been testing some theories with other ratings so I told him and he’s going to see what results he gets.

I’ve said it a ton of times that Live is so random that it can be hard to get conclusive results but if anyone else wants to test this theory I’d appreciate the feedback.

Best way to test in franchise is to just save your franchise twice then change all the steal ratings to 0 of the team your about to play. If you don’t like it you can just load the other franchise file without the ratings adjustments.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:48 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasunsrule32
Didn't Synergy run out this year? Don't see those updates anymore. I think that handled all that before. Guessing they are having to gut all that code out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
See this is the kind of thing that i simply can't understand on EA's part. If you don't have Synergy anymore, shouldn't that be more than enough incentive to allow roster and Rotations sharing? Shouldn't that give us more reason to edit tendencies?

Why, simply why aren't those viable options to us?
Old 11-18-2018, 01:38 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 10

Really this is a great patch. Haven't played offline cuz I can always get fives. Of course it's frustrating when people play the game like idiots but that's how it is. Now that they have constant full fives, dudes wanna jack threes every time and show how good they are.

Gameplay is great. A lot of threes made. A lot of threes taken, and people dunno how to defend that cross, step back while keeping your dribble then shoot move. I don't think they need to nerf them tho. They need to reward passing more. But it's w e.

I hope they leave online as it is. Patch in more gear, more courts. Would still love to see an athletic finisher pf/c archetype. Every other one has four and that's the most glaring omission. Patch franchise and rosters but leave online Gameplay alone.

Also glad it seems like they buffed fives experience. Get 5000+ performance.

-Smak
Old 11-18-2018, 08:36 AM   #45
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Finally got a chance to play some 3's & 5's- there have definitely been some matchmaking improvements so that's a big plus...hopefully that's rolled over to OH2H...haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet.

Online gameplay seems pretty typical to me....still dont really feel powerful with my post scorer, especially vs smaller players...a lot missed bunnies for bigs still. Hopefully next year they can built a better system around the rim...I dont think the misses are built on any logic right now, theres just been a global decrease there to stop inside abuse. I get it, just effects guys like post scores the most IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2018, 08:47 AM   #46
Rookie

Shadj2779's Arena

OVR: 0

Are they saying what gameplay is

Sent from my LG-H811 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-18-2018, 11:57 AM   #47
Rookie

Hello all! The notes say you can now play live events with just computer teammates. Does anyone know how? Thanks
Old 11-18-2018, 12:09 PM   #48
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnb5001
Hello all! The notes say you can now play live events with just computer teammates. Does anyone know how? Thanks
They will be listed on there as solo events.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »