Home

Official Toronto Raptors Thread

This is a discussion on Official Toronto Raptors Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Official Toronto Raptors Thread

are some fellas still waiting...

vince will not be "that" kind of player anymore, he doesnt want to be one...just let him take his game winning shots and enjoy

the days of vince getting 28/5/5 are probably over...he wants no part of that number one spotlight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2004, 01:26 AM   #26
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm friggin pissed all the Raptor games are blacked out on Sportsnet Ontario.

I have the Rogers digital package expecting to see the games (they showed them last year) and all I get is a black screen. I'm going to complain about it.

Well the Raps like to say they are Canada's team yet the games are blacked out.

And then I try to listen to the games only to find out Fan 590 can't air it because of NBA restrictions.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:30 PM   #27
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

yeah tell me about it Asian it's really lame...

BBall VC is not like T-mac or Kobe...He doesn't wanna play 1 on 5..He prefers being a team player and setting up guys..That doesn't mean he can't score 30 pts on any given night,cause he can,but he doesn't want to be like Kobe;getting 35 pts but his team losing be 10...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 11-11-2004, 04:57 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianflow
I'm friggin pissed all the Raptor games are blacked out on Sportsnet Ontario.

I have the Rogers digital package expecting to see the games (they showed them last year) and all I get is a black screen. I'm going to complain about it.

Well the Raps like to say they are Canada's team yet the games are blacked out.

And then I try to listen to the games only to find out Fan 590 can't air it because of NBA restrictions.
umm...dunno maybe it's your TV and your radio, I live near Toronto and sportsnet is showing most games along with tsn and the score. And FAN590 has been broadcasting every single game this season
Old 11-11-2004, 05:12 PM   #29
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by undisputed55
umm...dunno maybe it's your TV and your radio, I live near Toronto and sportsnet is showing most games along with tsn and the score. And FAN590 has been broadcasting every single game this season
I live in Vancouver so regular cable subscribers only get Sportsnet Pacific.

I have the Rogers special digital package where I get all 4 Sportsnet channels yet the Rap games are still blacked out for some unknown reason. Last year I could see the games but this year I can't. I'm going to complain.

I can only see Rap games if they're shown on TSN, Score, or if the Sportsnet broadcast is national.

I'm not even sure if the Raps are aware their games on Sportsnet Ontario are blacked out on the West Coast.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:52 PM   #30
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

Quote:
Well duh,of course you'll get all the games if you're in Ontario...He's talking about games being blacked out in the regions other than ontario even if you have the SN package...

Old 11-11-2004, 06:22 PM   #31
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Asian the game was on Raptors TV last night.....You should think of picking that up on your digital package.

Now onto the issue of Vince, He's not going to be a guy who's going to control the game like oh say Kobe but he's going to be a team guy. He wasn't particularly pleased that he had to sit out the last 9 minutes of last night's game but he realizes that the team was doing well. As long as Vince can be in the game and perform in the clutch then i'll be happy.

This Raptors team is a lot different then the last couple yrs by still playing hard when things are looking bad. Sam Mitchell is doing a great job so far tho they really have to work on their foul trouble. It also seems as if Mitchell can have a short fuse when it comes to the officials as well.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2004, 01:11 AM   #32
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

Tough loss for the Raps tonight..I thought after allen F/O that we would win for sure...I'm surprised that Bosh didn't get the ball in the wanning momnts of the game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »