Home

Official Detroit Pistons Thread

This is a discussion on Official Detroit Pistons Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2005, 11:25 PM   #73
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Mr. Big shot steps up. Nice comeback from 8 down in OT. This game didn't mean much but its nice to get the 2 seed locked up, now we can rest up and get ready for the run.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #74
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

That game last night had me pulling my hair out. Great win against a very up and coming young Bulls team. Go Stones!!
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-15-2005, 10:42 PM   #75
All Star

poster's Arena

Man Dupree was a man on a misson tonight. He had to have secured a playoff roster spot. His energy will help us if he gets time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2005, 02:39 PM   #76
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Cleveland better not make the playoffs or get taken out by Miami in round 1, because the Pistons have had trouble with them ALL YEAR.
Old 04-17-2005, 05:28 PM   #77
All Star

poster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
Cleveland better not make the playoffs or get taken out by Miami in round 1, because the Pistons have had trouble with them ALL YEAR.
Who cares if they make it. This team has never won a playoff game together so there is no chance in hell they could beat the champs. We are rolling right now, winning games with our bench guys playing a lot of minutes. It shows the heart this team has playing and winning when it doesnt matter. Hopefully Sheed is ok. Tay's spin and dunk against LeBron was sik!!!
Old 04-19-2005, 08:56 AM   #78
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Here are the Pistons' 1st Round scenarios:

The Pistons could play Indiana, Philadelphia or New Jersey. Cleveland was eliminated as a first-round possibility after the 76ers' victory Monday.

The Pistons will play Indiana: If the Pacers lose to Chicago and Philadelphia beats Atlanta. Both games are Wednesday. Philly owns the tiebreaker.

The Pistons will play New Jersey: If the Nets win both of their games AND Philly loses on Wednesday. New Jersey owns the tiebreaker over Philly. The Nets play tonight against Washington and Wednesday at Boston.

The Pistons will play Philadelphia: Under all other scenarios.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 04-22-2005, 10:36 PM   #79
All Star

poster's Arena

Guys what do you think of Delfino's outburst. I am disappointed in him. He was hurt all year, he is 21 and he acts like he should get treated like Ben. I think he is a real talent but this team was built on a team attitude and unselfishness. Bad timing Carlos. You should be thankful you're on this team and not the Hawks. Hopefully it doesnt distract the other players. IMO I think that Darvin should get the nod over him for the roster spot because he is experienced and can come off the bench and guard someone for short periods of time. Igudola(sp) is an example. Darvin can man him up when called upon. Carlos can't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »