Home

Official Detroit Pistons Thread

This is a discussion on Official Detroit Pistons Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2005, 08:49 PM   #49
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateen
I read on ESPN Insider that the Pacers and Pistons are both interested in signing Dale Davis, now that he's been waived by the Hornets. Not sure if this is void now that Elden's back in the fold... but they're always looking to pick up some Shaq insurance.

By the way, is anyone else just loving Tayshaun this year? I would consider him a front runner for Most Improved, personally. Everything he does is terrific.
he's a great defender, as well as really developing his skills on offense, I can't complain about Tayshawn, he's stepped up big time this year.

I heard on the radio that Dale Davis is likely to head back to the Pacers, since he used to play for them...that was just rumor, but I think Elden will satisfy the Pistons needs to play Hack a Shaq
Old 03-04-2005, 12:18 AM   #50
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm listening to the game on the radio right now...seems like we're doing pretty good in Phoenix so far. Up by about 8 late in the 3rd.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:02 AM   #51
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Damn, fourth quarter collapse, Suns win 100-97.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2005, 01:10 AM   #52
Pro

OVR: 6

A couple of funny plays with Amare. He bulldozed into Wallace, and turned his body to look and see if they called a charge. After like a 3 second delay and no call he turned around and scored. Then when he thought he was fouled and turned around to yell at the ref during the play, traveling about 3 times and turned back around to score. I was laughing at both...
Old 03-04-2005, 08:05 AM   #53
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

This one's tough to take. Give Phoenix credit for the comeback. Its just tough to lose like that after pounding them on the boards and controlling the game. This makes tonights game big because they also have a tough game Sunday at Sac.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:51 AM   #54
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
This one's tough to take. Give Phoenix credit for the comeback. Its just tough to lose like that after pounding them on the boards and controlling the game. This makes tonights game big because they also have a tough game Sunday at Sac.
yeah, Phoenix played tough, but I'm happy with Detroit so far...They're built for the playoffs, so giving Detroit a 10 point lead going into the 4th, the Pistons will win that game 9 times out of 10...I'm just glad they didn't get blown out or anything, shows they can still hang with the best in the west.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:34 AM   #55
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
yeah, Phoenix played tough, but I'm happy with Detroit so far...They're built for the playoffs, so giving Detroit a 10 point lead going into the 4th, the Pistons will win that game 9 times out of 10...I'm just glad they didn't get blown out or anything, shows they can still hang with the best in the west.
You're right mgoblue but as a fan its tough to swallow considering the streak they have been on. A win tonight will make the hurt go away fast. I know Fred said last night they were 30-2 going into the 4th with a lead. Its now 30-3 and this game and the Miami game they blew are the ones that hurt me the most this year. Take care!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2005, 10:48 AM   #56
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
You're right mgoblue but as a fan its tough to swallow considering the streak they have been on. A win tonight will make the hurt go away fast. I know Fred said last night they were 30-2 going into the 4th with a lead. Its now 30-3 and this game and the Miami game they blew are the ones that hurt me the most this year. Take care!
yeah, it's incredibly tough to swallow, I hate to see them lose like that...just not a big deal in the big picture...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »