Home

Official SacTown Kings Thread

This is a discussion on Official SacTown Kings Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2005, 09:14 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 5
Smile Re: Official SacTown Kings Thread

Leon this has become your own personal journal, not the kings thread. Nobody buy you posts on it.

But I was pretty impressed with the kings game today. Dpesite the spurs games, the team has looked good since acquiring cuttino.

It should be a good game against us in a few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2005, 09:18 PM   #26
An Old Trafford

Leon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official SacTown Kings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RailStone
Leon this has become your own personal journal, not the kings thread. Nobody buy you posts on it
I don't mind. Kings are pretty much flying under the radar.
(This is also an elaborate scheme of mine to up my post count)

@nicroni
Old 02-03-2005, 03:47 AM   #27
An Old Trafford

Leon's Arena

Another gritty effort by the Kings. With Mobley joining Webber and Peja on injuries, this was a tough game. Miller came up huge in overtime, scoring 6 points in the final minute and a career-high 38 and 17 boards. All 5 starters scored, which is big considering 3 of them are bench guys. Mike Bibby almost had a near triple-double, getting 17 points, 9 rebounds, and 11 assists. Songaila again filling in well, getting 18 points and 11 boards.

Its good to see them get this win with so many main guys out. Next up, New York.

@nicroni
Old 02-05-2005, 01:34 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
Talking Re: Official SacTown Kings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
Another gritty effort by the Kings. With Mobley joining Webber and Peja on injuries, this was a tough game. Miller came up huge in overtime, scoring 6 points in the final minute and a career-high 38 and 17 boards. All 5 starters scored, which is big considering 3 of them are bench guys. Mike Bibby almost had a near triple-double, getting 17 points, 9 rebounds, and 11 assists. Songaila again filling in well, getting 18 points and 11 boards.

Its good to see them get this win with so many main guys out. Next up, New York.
Possibly one best wins in recent memory as a kings fan for myslf, I still can't beleiv we won that game. New York playd possibly their bst all around gam of the season. Starberry was unstoppable, I think the Knicks shot close to 60% for the entire game. Go Kings!!
Old 02-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle
Possibly one best wins in recent memory as a kings fan for myslf, I still can't beleiv we won that game. New York playd possibly their bst all around gam of the season. Starberry was unstoppable, I think the Knicks shot close to 60% for the entire game. Go Kings!!
Knicks played their best game for.. 43-44 mins, the other 4 minutes were just enough to show how badly they can blow a game

I think the injuries of the kings star players the last 5 or so games will really help them in the playoffs as these guys continue to gain confidence
Old 02-11-2005, 10:42 AM   #30
An Old Trafford

Leon's Arena

Late-game collapse.... Damn it, that's 3 straight games now! I hope we have enough energy to defeat Dallas.

@nicroni
Old 02-13-2005, 04:54 AM   #31
An Old Trafford

Leon's Arena

Got screwed? Maybe. Good thing is, we have Boston up next so we SHOULD grab a win.

@nicroni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

They lost because they let Terry score 13 4th qtr points. They couldn't control him and lets not forget down the stretch Erick Dampier made his FT's and Chris Webber didn't so blame it on the non goaltending call. I'd say that the Kings had other chances to make plays or stop someone they didn't do either so they lost. Take the game out of the refs hands and hit FT's or make a defensive stop in the final 2-3 minutes and you win.

I'm happy because it gives my Mavs a two game lead for the 4th seed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »