Home

Flypaper always catches a thief... DT Lindner exposed

This is a discussion on Flypaper always catches a thief... DT Lindner exposed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2006, 10:56 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: Flypaper always catches a thief... DT Lindner exposed

Either way FK puts a lot of effort into this only to see DT steal is work and accept donations as if it is his own. I think the NCAA community should be reminded of this early and often. I know on another site we had some fun with DT after FK exposed him.

Also remember, FK isn't the first person DT stole from, just ask Blacklover, whom also had his rosters stolen by DT.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:07 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 6

Does FK have any way of proving any of his acquisations? Or is everybody supposed to just take his word for it? As far as I know, he's just trying to improve his own business by lying about the competition.

MM's NCAA preview mentioned that after investigating, they found that DT did not steal from Blacklover. I know nothing about the dispute or MM, so they may be wrong. This just seems like a bunch of DT haters trying to run down his service.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:10 AM   #75
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
Does FK have any way of proving any of his acquisations? Or is everybody supposed to just take his word for it? As far as I know, he's just trying to improve his own business by lying about the competition.
umm he downloaded the rosters from the guys site, and he didnt even change the name of the files lol they had "FKing" as the roster name LMFAO...
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 11:10 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
FK is not making money off the rosters.

DT is accepting "donations" therefore breaking a law. Or has he started just straight-up charging people, yet?
So your telling me that if I sent my memory card to FK with $5, he would send the money back? He does not accept donations?
Old 06-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime

MM's NCAA preview mentioned that after investigating, they found that DT did not steal from Blacklover. I know nothing about the dispute or MM, so they may be wrong. This just seems like a bunch of DT haters trying to run down his service.
Yeah it was verified by numerous people. Of course once exposed DT went back and made some alterations. FK misspelled Ramonce Taylor's name as Romance (or vice versa) and used a family name with a Louisville WR.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #78
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

I forget who it was, either FK or BL, but one of the two purposely messed up three players in their roster file and...-gasp- DT's rosters had the same exact three mistakes.

I don't have any proof of that, but I'm 90% sure that's at least one of the things that has been said in the past.

And no, I'm not a DT *****, I don't really know him and/or care about him, to be honest.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:13 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
IAnd no, I'm not a DT *****, I don't really know him and/or care about him, to be honest.
Consider yourself lucky that you don't know him.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:18 AM   #80
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
Consider yourself lucky that you don't know him.
So I've heard.

I just dislike the fact that he's STILL trying to pass these rosters off as his own, and the fact that there are still people out there who believe him.

They're either blind or new, because there has been plenty of proof that I've seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »