Home

360 transfer kit question

This is a discussion on 360 transfer kit question within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 360 transfer kit question

I dont really know too much about what works and what doesnt, but i know that codejunkies.com has a product that says that it will send things straight from the pc to the hard drive. Heres the link http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/produ...l=1&ProdID=403
My question is does anyone know if that would work or should i just buy a memory card and transfer kit?
Old 07-19-2006, 04:35 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapinman
thanx I have a brand new mem card... so ur saying I need to save something on their first in order for it to work?
I dont know if you NEED to but that's what I did. I think it at least needs to have a CONTENT folder on Partition 1.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:49 PM   #51
ToS
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelblue702
I dont really know too much about what works and what doesnt, but i know that codejunkies.com has a product that says that it will send things straight from the pc to the hard drive. Heres the link http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/produ...l=1&ProdID=403
My question is does anyone know if that would work or should i just buy a memory card and transfer kit?
That uses the same Xplorer360 software as recommended above for the memory card/transfer kit. It'd be cheaper (and certainly more convenient) if you don't already have a memory card and your 360 is within 10 feet of your PC.

Last edited by ToS; 07-19-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
Got this from Slizeezyc from the Madden Mania boards:

Here this is how I do it, just try to run through that step by step and see if it works:

1. download file to CPU
2. open the program "XChange 360"
3. Back up MU (Memory Unit) to CPU hardrive.
4. unzip file to "X360 Memcard Images" (when you backup your MU to your CPU hardrive the program will automatically make this folder in your "My Documents folder" on your CPU).
5. go to the the blue "Hard Drive Blade" in "XChange 360"
6. click on file to be transferred to memory card.
7. click "to mem" icon
8. once finished on your 360 you must copy or move the file in your dashboard from your MU to the Hardrive on your 360.
9. you are finished

I have a brand new mem card with nothing on it... In order for me to transfer the roster do I need to have some kind of save in order for it to work?
Old 07-19-2006, 04:56 PM   #53
ToS
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapinman
I have a brand new mem card with nothing on it... In order for me to transfer the roster do I need to have some kind of save in order for it to work?
Nope, Xchange uses complete memory card images, which overwrites anything already on the memory card.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:58 PM   #54
Rookie

Could someone please answer some novice questions?

1 - How do you "backup" the MU to the CPU hard drive?
2 - How do you "unzip" the file (which file?) to "X360 Memcard Images"?

Thanks for any help.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:58 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToS
Nope, Xchange uses complete memory card images, which overwrites anything already on the memory card.

so I guess my xchange is jacked up because Im only gettig a memory card error everytime!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 05:01 PM   #56
R**k**

Seether4113's Arena

OVR: 7

I cant get Xchange to work on my computer. I think its because I first had xplorer360 installed on it. I tried to uninstall both devices in the device manager associated with the transfer kit, then reinstall the stuff according to the way it needs to be done for Xchange, but it still gives me memory card error. I have it working on my brothers laptop, but can anyone tell me how to get it working on my computer?? I assume I need to completely uninstall everything associated with xplorer, but how do I do that? Thanks.

PSN ID: seether4113
360 GT: seether4113

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »