Home

Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06)

This is a discussion on Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2006, 08:45 AM   #33
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06)

Jason, why don't you just load the roster files here? As long as they are zipped up you can load them to OS. I don't want to bother with that rapidshare site and don't trust it.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:18 PM   #34
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Jason, why don't you just load the roster files here? As long as they are zipped up you can load them to OS. I don't want to bother with that rapidshare site and don't trust it.
i've downloaded from that site twice and both times my cpu tells me i've gotten some kind of virus afterwards. i've still been able to get the roster files, but i don't trust it either. i usually have to run my norton antivirus program afterwards to clean up the corruption.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:20 PM   #35
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I don't know how to zip files. I used to have that option on my computer, when I would click on a file, but that option hasn't been there since I downloaded "WinAce". I tried zipping rosters with that, but it didn't work.

Rapidshare is perfectly safe to use. There's no reason not to trust Rapidshare. It's the most popular upload/download site in the world. Do a google search, or whatever search you use, to see how widely used Rapidshare is. Also, do a search on "Rapidshare virus adware" or "Rapidshare safe to use" or anything you can think of. I just searched for those and I didn't see one thing that talked about anyone getting a virus or adware from Rapidshare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
i've downloaded from that site twice and both times my cpu tells me i've gotten some kind of virus afterwards. i've still been able to get the roster files, but i don't trust it either. i usually have to run my norton antivirus program afterwards to clean up the corruption.
I don't know why you would get that message. Rapidshare is perfectly safe to use.

For anyone who doesn't want to download the rosters because they are hosted on Rapidshare, you should do a google search to see how common Rapidshare is and how it is safe to use.

As I told rudy, there's no reason not to trust Rapidshare. It's the most popular upload/download site in the world. Do a google search, or whatever search you use, to see how widely used Rapidshare is. Also, do a search on "Rapidshare virus adware" or "Rapidshare safe to use" or anything you can think of. I just searched for those and I didn't see one thing that talked about anyone getting a virus or adware from Rapidshare.

Last edited by Jason_19; 12-09-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #36
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
I don't know how to zip files. I used to have that option on my computer, when I would click on a file, but that option hasn't been there since I downloaded "WinAce". I tried zipping rosters with that, but it didn't work.

Rapidshare is perfectly safe to use. There's no reason not to trust Rapidshare. It's the most popular upload/download site in the world. Do a google search, or whatever search you use, to see how widely used Rapidshare is. Also, do a search on "Rapidshare virus adware" or "Rapidshare safe to use" or anything you can think of. I just searched for those and I didn't see one thing that talked about anyone getting a virus or adware from Rapidshare.

I don't know why you would get that message. Rapidshare is perfectly safe to use.

For anyone who doesn't want to download the rosters because they are hosted on Rapidshare, you should do a google search to see how common Rapidshare is and how it is safe to use.

As I told rudy, there's no reason not to trust Rapidshare. It's the most popular upload/download site in the world. Do a google search, or whatever search you use, to see how widely used Rapidshare is. Also, do a search on "Rapidshare virus adware" or "Rapidshare safe to use" or anything you can think of. I just searched for those and I didn't see one thing that talked about anyone getting a virus or adware from Rapidshare.

I've used it and my computer seems to run fine afterwards but it still gives me that message. I'm not sure what's wrong with it but I'll continue to download from there since things seem normal on my computer. Maybe it's something trying to get me to purchase a virus program or something triggering that message.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:34 AM   #37
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Sorry but I'm not going to bother with that site. PKzip and Winzip are readily available for free on the web to zip files up. I'll just stick with Blacklover's last roster. I probably couldn't tell a huge difference anyway. If somebody downloaded your file and wants to upload it on OS I'll happily use it but otherwise I'll pass.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:45 AM   #38
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Sorry but I'm not going to bother with that site. PKzip and Winzip are readily available for free on the web to zip files up. I'll just stick with Blacklover's last roster. I probably couldn't tell a huge difference anyway. If somebody downloaded your file and wants to upload it on OS I'll happily use it but otherwise I'll pass.
It's really not a "bother" to download them. It's easy and it's safe. Have you used any of the other sites like Megaupload, Uploading.com, Yousendit or sendspace? Rapidshare is just like them. It's completely safe and it's probably the most widely used file hosting service on the internet. I'm just letting you know.

I think there is a huge difference between my rosters and BL's version 4. I think you would easily be able to tell a difference. Added up, I've literally spent days making changes. I'll try to look up something, later today, to zip them with. You're not the first person who's asked for a zip file.

I'm also going to try to finish another update, sometime today after football.

Last edited by Jason_19; 12-10-2006 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:53 PM   #39
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:

If you have a max drive, I can email you the version that I have in max drive format. Mine is similar to Jason's, but not the exact same. I had already made a bunch of changes to mine when his came out so I've just taken some of his changes and added them to what I already had. If you're interested, just let me know your email address.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:04 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am not sure if I have the wrongs rosters or something, if I do I apologize, but for Penn State:
Daryl Clark is the backup QB(change from Cianciolo I guess)
Hunt should really be no faster than 86 probably and his PBK should be up around 50-52
Golden should have AWR bumped down to around 76, RBK 52
Chris Bell should be 5 on Depth Chart, and Peretta 6(also, he is white)
Freshman Andrew Quarless is starting TE(use Mickey Shuler)
OL Bowman and Harrison are done football due to injury
John Shaw starts at RT, Price LG, Ohrnberger RG
Ed Johnson is #DT, Elijah Robinson moved to OG a couple weeks into the season(but he might move back)
Posluszny is MLB; Tim Shaw is DE(start over Jim Shaw); Sean Lee starting OLB
McCready is nickelback, followed by Sargeant
Scirotto starts at SS and should be #2 PR

That should be pretty much everything that isn't a total pain to change

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »