Home

ZoMaN504's Final Roster Update & Draft Classes (PS3)

This is a discussion on ZoMaN504's Final Roster Update & Draft Classes (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2007, 04:31 PM   #9
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: ZoMaN504's Final Roster Update & Draft Classes (PS3)

Quick changes im playing bowl of Hawaii vs Ga

Change Colt Brennan with recivers Jason rivers that way Colt will be an impact player.
Then change back up qb Graunke with WR Devon Bess or Guice mullen so he can be an impact player

Colorado
Center Kealaki Maiava should be rated higher he is on scouts 1st team all freshman team. Also should be starting LG. taken from scoutMaiava started final 7 games, recording 68 knockdown blocks in eight games. Also RT Ryan Miller need to be changed to LT and he is a 2nd team fresh all american

Central Michigan KR/wr Antonio Brown. Also on scout fresh all american 1st team kr - Brown had 35 kick returns for 969 yards (27.7 average) and 1 touchdown. He also caught 92 passes for 879 yards and 5 scores.

Texas Tech - DT Colby Whitlock 6-2 281 needs to be created he is also on scout 1st team freshman all american team. Whitlock played in 12 games with 8 starts, recording 42 tackles, 8.5 TFL, and 2 sacks.

Buffalo WR Davonte Shannon needs to be changed to Safety is 1st team freshman all american safety. Shannon led Buffalo with 123 tackles, 10 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 3 INTs, 7 pass break ups, and 3 forced fumbles.

Arizona State CB Omar Bolden should be top corner is also an 1st team FR AA Bolden emerged as a super cover man, often drawing the opposition's top WR. He finished with 24 tackles and 1 INT.

TE Wesley Saunders South Carolina Freshman - Needs to be created he is on scouts 2nd team all american. also DT Ladi Ajiobye 6-1 294 RS Freshman - need to be created he is on scouts 2nd team and starting DT

OL Anthony Castonzo Boston College Freshman Needs a little boost he is a 2nd team fr all american

Auburn
Wes Bynum needs to be created he is auburn starting kicker and 2nd team fr all american
FS/KR Max Suter syracuse - needs update he is 2nd team kr fr all american

GT FS Morgan Burnett needs update he is starting FS and 2nd team scout fr all american
P Rob Long Syracuse Freshman needs created if possible starting punter and 2nd team fr all american
OU Dominique Franks up return ability 2nd team fr all american at pr
FLa you have starting rg as Mike pounce when it is really his twin Maurkice. He is on rivals first steam all american list

Last edited by atlplayboy23; 12-04-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
I just went through it, looks like you made a lot of changes, which is great, but i'm not too familiar with auburn, so could you post what all you did and ill update my file. I saw you moved pugh to C, i thought he started LT over dunlap bc of dunlap's poor performance, I trust what you did so thats why I need you to post your changes. Like I said, im just not that familiar with the team and i'd like to know the changes you made so I can update it closer to real life. I would go through and write it all down, but with finals this week, it would take me too long to be as accurate as you prolly want.
I guess the depth chart I used wasn't too up to date. The one I'm going to use is up to 10/23 so hopefully that'll be more up-to-date. Once I finish all the things that need to be done, I'll post them.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:51 PM   #11
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
I guess the depth chart I used wasn't too up to date. The one I'm going to use is up to 10/23 so hopefully that'll be more up-to-date. Once I finish all the things that need to be done, I'll post them.
Yea, the most up to date one I found was like 11/7, so if you find the changes please post em and ill edit it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Quick changes im playing bowl of Hawaii vs Ga

Change Colt Brennan with recivers Jason rivers that way Colt will be an impact player.
Then change back up qb Graunke with WR Devon Bess or Guice mullen so he can be an impact player
What do you mean by change?
Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #13
Banned

CB Johnnie Lee Dixon into K #18 Wes Byrum (Burns to #17)

Jared Cooper to LT and #79

Nick Fairley into Byron Isom #57

DT Tez Doolittle into FB #31 Danny Perry

DT Tim Lamb into Zach Clayton

MLB Josh Bynes into LOLB Bo Harris

Nathan Farrow into Andrew McCain (move to LG)

Leon Hart to RG

K Zach Kutch into CB Walter McFadden

Eltoro Freeman into Josh Bynes

HB Enrique Davis into DT

LOLB Patrick Trahan into DT Jermarcus Ricks

Bump TE Gabe McKenzie at least to an 80 OVR

Oscar Gonzalez to RT

LE Octavious Balkcom into C Robert Shiver (make him the LS)

Make all backup QBs 80 OVR

RT Kyle Coulahan into RE Antoine Carter

James Swinton into Robert Dunn (change speed to 96)

Steve Gandy into James Swinton (80 OVR)

The rest are number changes.

I can post this save to ya since I updated your most recent file with my changes.

Last edited by ADA885; 12-04-2007 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #14
Banned

Attached is Zoman's most recent roster updated with my Auburn fixes/depth chart.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS30039-ROSTER-DJG007.zip (734.9 KB, 51 views)
Old 12-04-2007, 07:51 PM   #15
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

File now updated with ADA's changes to Auburn, and I edited a couple more players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

By change I mean write down all the ratings for those guys. and switch them so each listed guy is impact players and the years will be correct also. Just swap the two guys around for each other.

Last edited by atlplayboy23; 12-04-2007 at 09:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »