Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

Thanks guys, for all your hard work. We are really going to enjoy having these rosters. I wouldn't mind helping but honestly it would take me two weeks to get a conference done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2008, 08:46 AM   #66
Rookie

supermike's Arena

I do like the idea of turning in your work every night after you are done rather than waiting until the whole conference is completed. One other thing we might want to ask people is... What time durring the day are they likely to work on it? For me it would be 8pm-11pm durring the week but if I got the file and reposed at 11 then someone else might be able to work on it from 11pm-1am or maybe there is someone here that can work on them durring the day vs night.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #67
Rookie

Psu Matt's Arena

OVR: 1

Alright guys- I've thought this one over and decided that I am going to download the file and do Penn State's roster and maybe a few other teams.

Since Chymeron, already claimed the Big Ten, I don't want to steal his spot or anything but I'm sure he could use some help.

If it's ok with you, Chymeron, I'd like us to make a list of what teams we could split in the Big Ten.

I can easily finish Penn State, and maybe Illinois and Michigan State as well.

As for my file, I've decided to keep working on it but since I can't right now, since I forgot my College Football preview magazine.

That is OK because what I did bring to my aunt's with me is my Big Ten preview and my Wii with an SD card.

- Psu Matt

P.S.

You make a great point Chymeron, I guess people do like some second stringers. I know I do.

WE ARE.... PENN STATE!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #68
Rookie

Psu Matt's Arena

Sorry guys, turns out I don't have an SD card reader with me so I can't do anything with the file that is being passed around.

Also, I really don't want to erase all my work I already did when I download the fie being passed around.

I did about 30 teams already on my own, so I don't want that to get erased or anything. I wish the Wii didn't save everything packaged together, because also I have a really good Dynasty on my Wii.

Sorry I can't help with your file, guys, and I promise as soon as I get back home I will start working on my file again.

Psu Matt

P.S.
This is all the teams I have currently finished

All of the following Big Ten schools have at least 2 strings in)

Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Northwestern
Ohio State
Penn State (full team)
Purdue
Wisconsin

All of the following teams only include 1 string

Florida
Oklahoma
USC
Georgia
Missouri
West Virginia
Auburn
LSU
Clemson
Texas
Kansas
BYU
Arizona State
Tennessee
Texas Tech
( I am going in order of Athlon Sports College Football Preview "Ranking the Teams" all the way from #1 Florida to #119 FIU)

WE ARE.... PENN STATE!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #69
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Will anyone be available to work on the file tomorrow? Chymeron is working on the Big 10 tonight.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #70
Rookie

djsplace7's Arena

I'll may be able to tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how work goes tomorrow. I'm definately in for sat morning, not in the PM though, like I previously said that I mights could be able to. Forgot someplace that I have to be at in the PM on Sat. Looks as if this may move fast. Great job everyone.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:35 PM   #71
Rookie

Chymeron's Arena

Alright - so here's the updated roster file.

I'm moving alphabetically through the Big Ten and finished 3 teams tonight: Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa.

... carpel tunnel was setting in towards the end (kudos to those who those who have done more teams in as many nights!).

Worst name I came across in this session: Michael Hoomanawanui, TE for Illinois.

You can count on me to work on the Big Ten again early next week. Should be able to take Monday night if no one else has it yet.

Thanks,
Chymeron
Attached Files
File Type: zip RNAE.zip (1.38 MB, 18 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #72
Rookie

supermike's Arena

Well I did a trial run last night to find out that the WII will not take a SD card larger than 2 GB. I am sure that some of you already knew that but I didn't. So I am getting this one from Buy.com for 9.95. My guess is that I will get it sometime next week... I think that should work out well because I am guessing that by that time some of you guys will need a break you guys are going fast.

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-2gb...207937974.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »