Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

I will starting working on the Sun Belt conference tonight (My dynasty mode has started with FIU) and I will try to get the file on here asap.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #34
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombarvm
I will starting working on the Sun Belt conference tonight (My dynasty mode has started with FIU) and I will try to get the file on here asap.
OK, good it looks like lombarvm will be getting things started by doing the Sunbelt. I think we now need to start a list of who will be doing what conference then put together a schedule for what order they will be done.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #35
Rookie

Psu Matt's Arena

OVR: 1

Alright, here's the deal, guys. I've decided I'm going to open a free roster business. I've finished about 25 teams already, and I figure I can finish the rest in about 2 weeks. This is how I've decided to do it.

You send me your blank SD card. (also 48 cents for the stamp)
I will upload the roster file onto it.
I will send it back to you.
Please note: Any SD cards sent in without 48 cents for the stamp WILL be sent back with no roster file.
I promise, you can trust me with your card.
If your card gets lost, damaged, or harmed in the mail, that is not my fault. I am not responsible for your card once it leaves my hands and goes into the mail.
I'm not sure how long your card will take to get back to you, depending on your location.
Please note one more thing.
My roster file is going to have starters ONLY for all 119 FBS teams (plus Western Kentucky). All player names and depth charts are from Athlon Sports College Football preview. If you want every player name, don't send your card in.

Thanks guys, I hope this works

PSU Matt

P.S. I will post again when the rosters are finished and give you more info on where to send your card, etc. So just keep checking this page, OK?

WE ARE.... PENN STATE!!!!

Last edited by Psu Matt; 07-21-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #36
Rookie

montanajoe's Arena

Does anyone esle know of a USB keyboard that will work with the game to make this easier. Why does the keyboard work with internet messages and not with the game?

quote=supermike;2038523391]I thought the same thing. I have my USB keyboard working with the wii (to send messages and such) however it doesn't work in the game. I was very disapointed to see that.

I have georgia rosters done but like it was stated before we can't combine these roster files so we need to know who has done the most work and start with that one.

I don't mind working on the SEC but it would be nice if we can get this going. Also if someone wants to do it all then I don't mind paying for it either.

does anyone know if you set up the roster in dynasty mode is there a way to use it for other Dynastys? I started on Fl. but it was when I was in Dynasty mode rather than on the main menu and I think that only rosters setup in the main menu can be used for multiple Dynastys.[/quote]
Old 07-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #37
Rookie

Chymeron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2gamer
OK, good it looks like lombarvm will be getting things started by doing the Sunbelt. I think we now need to start a list of who will be doing what conference then put together a schedule for what order they will be done.
ps2gamer - good idea - let's start that list:

lombarvm - Sunbelt
chymeron - BigTen
next?

Post this again with your name and conference so we can keep this going.

PSU Matt - why not post it online? I'm still a bit hesitant to send an SD card to someone in the mail that I don't know...
Old 07-21-2008, 08:35 PM   #38
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

[quote=Chymeron;2038525588]ps2gamer - good idea - let's start that list:

lombarvm - Sunbelt
chymeron - BigTen
ps2gamer - Big 12 South (possibly more, but don't want to over commit)

next?

Post this again with your name and conference so we can keep this going.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #39
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14

OT but any idea if NCAA 09 has the option for exporting Draft Class
over to Madden 2009? For me that would make roster edits worthwhile.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #40
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombarvm
How did things go last night?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »