Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #17
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

plottydog,

Can you email me your saved file with the Nebraska rosters? I would like to add the OK State rosters tonight.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #18
Rookie

montanajoe's Arena

OVR: 1

Someone indicated that you have to input to Wii in cubes. My ? is how would these saved completed roster files be transferred to Wii. What format will they be in.
I am new to this so please excuse my dumb ?
Old 07-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #19
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by montanajoe
Someone indicated that you have to input to Wii in cubes. My ? is how would these saved completed roster files be transferred to Wii. What format will they be in.
I am new to this so please excuse my dumb ?
On the other systems you can copy and exchange the actual roster file separate from the other saves for the game such as profile, etc. On the wii every save file for the game including the roster file is wrapped up into one larger save file. This file will have to saved to an SD card. Then it can be passed around with one person editing the rosters at a time until the rosters are complete.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #20
Rookie

montanajoe's Arena

So basically you have an SD card thats put in the Wii and when you edit the files for NCAA 09 you save them on this SD as opposed to the one thats in the Wii containing your other game saves??? and then pass that SD around???
Old 07-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #21
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
So basically you have an SD card thats put in the Wii and when you edit the files for NCAA 09 you save them on this SD as opposed to the one thats in the Wii containing your other game saves??? and then pass that SD around???
You would copy the file from your wii memory to an SD card. Then use the card to upload onto your computer and share the file through email. Once all teams are named the completed file could then be posted to these forum for others to download.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #22
Rookie

montanajoe's Arena

How do I copy the file from the wii memory??
Old 07-18-2008, 08:53 AM   #23
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
How do I copy the file from the wii memory??
I don't have access to my Wii right now, but this is how I believe it works. On the opening Wii menu you select "Wii" in the lower left hand corner. You then select "memory" on the left which should take you to your game saves. From there you should be able to select the file and save to your SD card.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #24
Rookie

supermike's Arena

Exclamation Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottyDawg
FTR, this is the website I'm using. This is College F-Ball Fan's website over at ncaastrategies.com (Utopia). According to him the ACC, Big East, Big 10, and Big 12 are completed. Eventually I will complete the Big 12.....key word eventually.

http://home.comcast.net/~dri88/NCAAFootball/main.htm

I am willing to help too however I would warn that I don't trust the above site. Atleast for Georgia this is last years roster.

I will use the ones at SI http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/rosters/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »