Home

Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

This is a discussion on Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #73
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

it might be .spx

i think there were some sharkport files that use that extension depending on the software.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just wanted to say thanks for the rosters. I used my action replay cd with a maxdrive and it worked beautifully. All the rosters look good but I think there rosters before the patch so im just not gonna edit anything. At last I get to play with the names. Thanks a bunch peeps, later.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
it might be .spx

i think there were some sharkport files that use that extension depending on the software.
To make it compatible with sharkport you have to use savebuilder wich will uncrush the max file automatically then save as and find your file extension sharkport, codebreaker or whatever you have. And if it doesnt work save as xps and manually rename it to ps2 file extension.

Original sharkport is .md and the sharkport 2 is .sps file ext

Last edited by 98talon; 07-21-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #76
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_excell
Just wanted to say thanks for the rosters. I used my action replay cd with a maxdrive and it worked beautifully. All the rosters look good but I think there rosters before the patch so im just not gonna edit anything. At last I get to play with the names. Thanks a bunch peeps, later.
haha, the roster issue is on the "next-gen", not the last gen. There is no patch, you can edit away buddy
Old 07-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #77
Rookie

coachelliott's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauryx67
any generic usb drive will work. I have been using some generic drive I bought at Fry's about three years ago and hadn't experienced any problems until this one time. I think it was just a fluke. I mean I have probably done over 150 file saves/tranfers etc with just a generic 1 gig usb drive and the AR Max Disc.

not sure why I had a prob with this file this time. it wasn't my firewall or my usb drive, maybe it was just that quirky vista OS?
I had the same problem, but I got lucky and figured it out. What I did was uncrush the .max file from my USB to my memory card...then I also copied the same .max file from the USB to the memory card...and VOILA!!! The rosters were there!

At first I was mad because I used a memory card that had some valuable stuff and it was erased for good, but luckily I have plenty of old cards just laying around.

Thanks Kle!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:44 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 10

Big thanks to Kle for the rosters Would anybody have a link to Xport version of these yet?

Old 07-22-2008, 07:56 AM   #79
Rookie

tlavell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98talon
To make it compatible with sharkport you have to use savebuilder wich will uncrush the max file automatically then save as and find your file extension sharkport, codebreaker or whatever you have. And if it doesnt work save as xps and manually rename it to ps2 file extension.

Original sharkport is .md and the sharkport 2 is .sps file ext
Now if I can just figure out savebuilder. I downloaded the file but its not recognized by my laptop. Any ideas. Thanks
Old 07-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlavell
Now if I can just figure out savebuilder. I downloaded the file but its not recognized by my laptop. Any ideas. Thanks
Savebuilder comes with a .dll file also. Was this included in the download.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »