Home

Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

This is a discussion on Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #49
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauryx67
I am doing it the same way I have done it for years and I keep getting corrupted file message. I tried also downloading it at least six different ways still corrupt file. it also seems to have corrupted several other files on my usb drive.
When exactly are you getting the corrupted file message? Take me through a step-by-step from when you download the .zip attachment in the original post, see if I can figure out what's going on.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

the first time I got it to my usb drive, then plugged it into my ps2, I got error message when I tried to copy, move or uncrush.

the time I tried downloading to my desktop or other destination on my computer, I got "cannot open file corrupted" message. it did it even if I tried opening with the AR Max pc software.

the last time I got it to work I downloaded the file directly
to my usb drive (by passing my pc), unzipping then plugging into my ps2, then uncrushing to memory card. wahlah!

these are the updates that need to be made to North Texas so far:

HB -Cam Montgomery
skin dark
hair color black
hair afro
face 23
face shape 3

HB - Micah Mosley
skin light
hair brown
close crop
face 15
shape 3

QB - Riley Dodge will likely wear No. 11
WR Breece Johnson change to #17

I will look for more and prolly add four more players to North Texas Roster.

afterwards, I am thinking about quick simming about four years of dyansty to create some draft classes if you are cool with that.

I spent a good deal of my morning working with that file now I must go into work. bummer.

thanks for you hard work
Old 07-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #51
Rookie

I am using an XPort 2 to put the rosters onto my ps2 and it says that the file is not a ps2 game save file, so i don't know what I'm doing, i downloaded the ps2filesaver and tried that and its not working anyone know what I should do about it to get it to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #52
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6
Question Re: Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

Thanks Kle for making this roster file available and for all the hard work that has gone into producing it.

Do you or anyone else know what file extension does a PS2 Gameshark V2 file require to transfer this roster file? I haven't received my Gameshark, but it's on the way. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

kle - just wanted to thank you for these rosters - they are OUTSTANDING!! our son is 8 and loves football...i pulled these off today and we got him the game. for first run-through these are great. just wanted you to know how appreciative many of us are for your time and efforts!!

(are you planning updates down the road?). thanks!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #54
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
kle - just wanted to thank you for these rosters - they are OUTSTANDING!! our son is 8 and loves football...i pulled these off today and we got him the game. for first run-through these are great. just wanted you to know how appreciative many of us are for your time and efforts!!

(are you planning updates down the road?). thanks!
I would ideally like to eventually get it to where at least all the right players are on the teams with their right numbers. If I do have an update, it probably won't be until after each school plays their first game. That way, all the freshmen will have their numbers assigned and we can see who isn't on the team anymore.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3
Thumbs up Re: Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

Thanks for all your hard work on these rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 04:06 PM   #56
Rookie

I tried using PSavebuilder to convert the max file to a xps file, however it reads on my memory card but not on the game, it doesn't recognize it or something. Does anyone have a xps file that works well that you could post or email? I am really anxious to start my dynasty and am getting frustrated because the rosters are out but I haven't been able to use them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »