Home

Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

If you plan on updating these rosters based on how the season goes, it'd be great if you could also still keep a copy of start of season rosters uploaded(maybe a different psn).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #26
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20

You should make Erik Highsmith freshman WR for UNC he is the leading WR on the team right now 18 rec 290 yards and 2 TD and is starting next to Greg Little. I didnt see him on your roster but I might have overlooked him so if I did sorry.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 17

Thanks....Highsmith is in there now....good looking out
Old 10-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #28
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtotha9s
I'm not sold on making sharpley yet....He hasnt appeared in a game yet..and hes a 5th year senior and currently third on the depth chart....will he see the field? Anello has appeared in all 5 Irish games so far totaling 4 tackles....so he must stay...I decided to get rid of Fox and make way for a new punter...and pidgeon you get a third TE in FB/TE Bobby Burger...for Oklahoma,Lepak is now in also but i managed to keep Franklin anyway..I was unaware that Balogun ran out of eligibility...so I switched him with lepak
sounds good to me . . . thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #29
Pro

no problem...thank you...all suggestions will be considered/debated as the season progresses
Old 10-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #30
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6

Hey luvtotha9s I appreciate all the work you have done to put together a solid roster and depth chart. I do have some edits that I ask if you will take under consideration. All changes are about the iowa hawkeyes.

1. Starting Ricky Stanzi is a average at best when it comes to mobility I see him being more of a 73-78 speed guy.

2. Because preseason starter RB Jewel Hampton is injured iowa has split time with between to very talented freshmen RBS. RSFR Adam Robinson is technically the starter but his carries are almost as equal as True Freshmen Brandon Wegher ( who was rated EA Sports Second team All american at HB). The RB depth chart should be more along these lines. 1 Jewel hampton (inj) 2. Adam Robinson 3. Brandon Wegher 4. Jeff Brinson 5. Walk on Paki O'Meara. Also Brandon Wegher has darker skin complexion.. here is a link to his profile http://www.hawkeyesports.com/sports/...brandon00.html

3. WR Ben Evans has not seen any playing time this year and WR Don Nordman has played in two games put is left from your roster.

Other than these changes I dont see much. I will go through the equipment to see if there might be any changes.

Good work!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #31
Pro

Thanks Emmdot....I took care of your suggestions....I lowered Stanzis speed and agi and acc....I switched nordman too....and changed weghers skin tone and adjusted the depth chart...thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #32
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtotha9s
Thanks Emmdot....I took care of your suggestions....I lowered Stanzis speed and agi and acc....I switched nordman too....and changed weghers skin tone and adjusted the depth chart...thanks again
Nice! You got to that quick. I noticed some equipment changes that could be made. I will put together the list and post it later tonight. I have to say that I enjoy your roster and compare your efforts to Dk's/romancaesars for 360, which is a good thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »