Home

MattUMD224 PS3 Rosters

This is a discussion on MattUMD224 PS3 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2009, 07:42 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MattUMD224 and Jason_19 PS3 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
the ratings and everything are completely different between our two sets

i went through the teams i completed and and his set and he had freshman ranked at 88 OVRs....that was Onterio McCalebb...now as a freshman no way you should be ranked higher than a 82 unless your pure superstar..IE Matt Barkley
That makes sense. Although are you going to re-rate all the freshmen, similar to what JohnnyC did? I've read that since EA fixed the progression, his re-rated players ended up being rated too low as they progressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 17

7GP
80 car 461yds 4tds
5 rec 61 yds
11 KR 272 yds 24.7....as a true freshman...I smell future star
Old 10-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #27
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtotha9s
7GP
80 car 461yds 4tds
5 rec 61 yds
11 KR 272 yds 24.7....as a true freshman...I smell future star
yea but an 88 is too high for a freshman

Old 10-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #28
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
That makes sense. Although are you going to re-rate all the freshmen, similar to what JohnnyC did? I've read that since EA fixed the progression, his re-rated players ended up being rated too low as they progressed.
the problem with JohnnyC roster was that his base for players was all messed up....he had a base line for rs-freshman, sophmores....he had players rated at a certain level no matter how good they were

Old 10-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #29
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Are you guys done with your "version 1" set? If so, what PSN ID is it under? And if you're not done, please take your time because we're looking forward to these rosters. Thanks again.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:52 PM   #30
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Are you guys done with your "version 1" set? If so, what PSN ID is it under? And if you're not done, please take your time because we're looking forward to these rosters. Thanks again.
i sent roster to jason to do equipment on top 25 teams

Old 10-20-2009, 06:48 AM   #31
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

I just want to let everyone know that I'm not going to be helping out on this set. I just sent Matt a PM to let him know the same thing.

It's just too difficult for two roster creators to work on the same file. He seemed completely receptive to all of my ideas.

Even if I had helped him a lot, I wouldn't have felt right about it for various reasons. This was his project from the start. I didn't even know that he was going to attach my name to the title of the thread. It's not a bad thing that he done that. As a matter of fact, I thought it was very kind of thoughtful of him. I am very appreciative that he thought enough about my help to do that. Thanks for that and for allowing me the opportunity to help you on your roster set, Matt.

Also, all of the changes that I made to the file, for some reason, are not on his current file.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #32
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
i was hoping Jason_19 was going to do equipment edits for teams but since he dropped out im gonna do them first and then release the file....i just swept through all the Quarterbacks and did correct Speed Edits....no more seeing every player with 75+ speed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »