Home

NCAA '11 Ratings Discussion

This is a discussion on NCAA '11 Ratings Discussion within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #33
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA '11 Ratings Discussion

Hopefully these aren't the actual rosters.... I thought the new roster guy was suppose to be good.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:49 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 33

I don't know about ratings, but at least the depth charts are accurate. I opened up my Phil Steele book, and OSU's depth chart was identical with the one in Steele's magazine.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #35
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

Whoever is making rosters please increase #22 Luther Ambrose (Louisiana Monroe) speed and acceleration. He just finished 3rd in the 100 meters National Track Meet. The only other football player I recognized was Demps from FL who finished 1st. Demps in game has 99 speed 99 accel Luther (assuming teambuilder is updated) has 90 speed 88 accel. So someone please help me out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 12:50 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Roster's look decent but could definitley be better only a couple complaints on michigan state's behalf

1. Jerel Worth was a FRESHMEN All American last year and he's only a 81 OVR complete BS
2. Eric Gordon who has started at OLB for the Past 4 YEARS is only a 80 OVR Really?
3. Joel Foreman the Starting Left Guard for MSU who is now a RS Junior and in his freshmen season was a First team freshman All American Guard and was an honerable mention for All Big Ten this past year is only a 80 OVR how that's possible i'll never know
4. Kirk Cousins should be higher he has the second highest Pass Efficiency coming into this year of last years Big Ten QB's and is only an 86 when scrub *** Terrell Pryor is an 94 and couldn't even complete a god dam pass
Old 06-16-2010, 01:18 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm a die hard Alabama fan. But I'm also very objective. You can check my historic rosters on teambuilder. Gamertag thetwonewguru. The game plays better with the lower ratings. The Tide's roster flabbergasts me. Yeah Alabama will have a good team this season. But nothing like this roster reflects. The defense is extremely overrated. Alot of these guys have never started a ballgame and have 95. Sure there are some on offense that are debatable. Julio should be a 94. He should have high abilty ratings but average awareness and catching. Richardson and Ingram should have the same rating. The defense just baffles me. Barron and Dareus are the only players that closely resembke the real life counterpart. EA really needs a new roster guy.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Denard Robinson only 92 speed!? Are you kidding me? He's one of the fastest players in all of college football!
Old 06-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Edwards 17
Denard Robinson only 92 speed!? Are you kidding me? He's one of the fastest players in all of college football!
But his acceleration is 96. He is going to fly in this years game.
I'm looking forward to using him this season.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:17 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
But his acceleration is 96. He is going to fly in this years game.
I'm looking forward to using him this season.
How are guys looking at Michigan. Teambuilder isn't updated. Tim Tebow is still on Florida.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »