Home

Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

Can some please post the rosters for those without Xbox Live
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #42
Rookie

cmcghs's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

Chris Rainey:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5706721
NHL: Dallas Stars
Old 10-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #43
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk20
Can some please post the rosters for those without Xbox Live
how?? and i will
Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

bakerpa25... Appreciate the work on this file! Nicely done...

had a question: are you going to be uploading another file soon or are you pretty content with where things are? i only ask because i'm going to start a dynasty soon and would prefer to use a roster set that is as close to "done" as possible. if you are i'll wait (and i'm in no hurry). if not, that's cool. appreciate it!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerpa25
how?? and i will
I'm use to downloading them so I'm not sure but I think you put the file on a flashdrive and upload it to www.mediafire.com or www.megaupload.com. I might be wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #46
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
bakerpa25... Appreciate the work on this file! Nicely done...

had a question: are you going to be uploading another file soon or are you pretty content with where things are? i only ask because i'm going to start a dynasty soon and would prefer to use a roster set that is as close to "done" as possible. if you are i'll wait (and i'm in no hurry). if not, that's cool. appreciate it!
Well This is based of a final set. So they are really accurate and I started a dynasty with mine. These rosters are more like living rosters and will never be complete until the season is over. I will have a new file about once a week with updates but mainly they are just equipment and other small updates. But I will be overlooking the depth charts and stuff this weekend so if u wanted to wait till the next update to start dynasty that may be best. Hope i answered your question.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:43 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

For Alabama Cade Foster the Kicker needs to be added. He's #43 MLB Adrian Hubbard should be #42 Cade is the starting kicker and DB Will Lowery and Punter Cody Mandell both wear #29 and Nick Perry is #27 not 15
Old 10-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerpa25
Well This is based of a final set. So they are really accurate and I started a dynasty with mine. These rosters are more like living rosters and will never be complete until the season is over. I will have a new file about once a week with updates but mainly they are just equipment and other small updates. But I will be overlooking the depth charts and stuff this weekend so if u wanted to wait till the next update to start dynasty that may be best. Hope i answered your question.
Sure did...thanks! You're doing a great job on these and appreciate it! I will begin my dynasty but will also keep grabbing the rosters as I play a few exhibition matchups of key games each week. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »