Home

Re-rating players for an authentic feel to NCAA 12

This is a discussion on Re-rating players for an authentic feel to NCAA 12 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #153
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Re-rating players for an authentic feel to NCAA 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnahikian
The fact that you didn't add Edwin Baker or Kirk Cousins is pretty ridiculous, at least one of them should have been done. You seem to be doing the top players (other than colorados) and Baker is a top 5 back in the NCAA.
isn't this for his own personal use?

the guy is using his own personal time to do this why are you tripping

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #154
Rookie

Wnahikian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
isn't this for his own personal use?

the guy is using his own personal time to do this why are you tripping
Not tripping, just noticed that he did all the "top" backs/players and left out our studs. Just screwing around, Ill let the man do what he wants to do.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #155
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnahikian
The fact that you didn't add Edwin Baker or Kirk Cousins is pretty ridiculous, at least one of them should have been done. You seem to be doing the top players (other than colorados) and Baker is a top 5 back in the NCAA.
Believe me, I know Cousins and Baker are good. In my last OD with my friends, one of them was Michigan State and he won the Heisman in our second season with Baker. My goal is to tweak every player in the game, this of course is going to take time. The game has been out for two days, so right now my concern is the correct people being in the game, then I will work about rating them, and last I will work on equipment edits.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #156
MVP

OVR: 4

Hey do you have Travis Benjamin rating...going be one of the top players in the ACC..n top 5 fastest player in the nation...
Old 07-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #157
Rookie

Wnahikian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Believe me, I know Cousins and Baker are good. In my last OD with my friends, one of them was Michigan State and he won the Heisman in our second season with Baker. My goal is to tweak every player in the game, this of course is going to take time. The game has been out for two days, so right now my concern is the correct people being in the game, then I will work about rating them, and last I will work on equipment edits.
No worries brotha, was just kidding around/ backing up my team. Didnt mean to offend you in any way was just messing. I have the utmost respect for anyone who puts in time to fix the mess EA puts out every year. Its as if they do not even watch a single college football game.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #158
Banned

JHusker13's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Quarterbacks 2012

Taylor Martinez
Nebraska Cornhuskers
  • Martinez started 2011 off with a bang showing sprinters straight line speed and the ability to not make critical mistakes. As the season wore down, injuries, and his inability to pass the ball from the pocket allowed defenses to figure out how to slow the speedster down.
Speed:………………..97
Agility:…………………81
Acceleration:……….98
Awareness:……….…80
Elusiveness:…………78
BC Vision:…………….92
Throw Power:………82
Throw Accuracy:..76

***The biggest issue to me is people looking at a QBs completion percentage to decide if the player is accurate or not . The majority of QBs at the college level are not very accurate, they just play in offenses geared towards easy reads and bubble screens. Tebow and Newton are perfect examples of this. In college both players completed 60% and higher, but as soon as both worked out for scouts, the major knock was their accuracy***
I can't believe EA rated Taylor's speed at 82. He is wayyyy faster than that.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #159
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusker13
I can't believe EA rated Taylor's speed at 82. He is wayyyy faster than that.
PSU WR Devon Smith ran a 4.26 as a senior in high school (he's now a junior) and EA gave him like an 85 speed
Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #160
Banned

JHusker13's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc
PSU WR Devon Smith ran a 4.26 as a senior in high school (he's now a junior) and EA gave him like an 85 speed
EA is absolutely ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »