Home

Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

This is a discussion on Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

You don't happen to have all this info on a file do you? How do you do this? Google pics and then edit, magazines? It would be awesome to have all this in a spread sheet or and on the updated community rosters!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #26
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamefanman
You don't happen to have all this info on a file do you? How do you do this? Google pics and then edit, magazines? It would be awesome to have all this in a spread sheet or and on the updated community rosters!
None is on a spread sheet, I google pics and then edit and compare while adjust the body portion to the picture in google and then look at all the pics and see which equipment set they use the most while I edit. it's hard to just do it from a spread sheet because you don't have the visual to compare to. And that's why it takes so long. It takes an avg 2-5 mins per player.

I also go in and plays some game with some of these player I edited to see if there is any tweaks i need to do since the edit in player roster sometime comes out different then in game as far as body portion. EX: some of these running back with small arms that should be stockier and also pads being too wide. Thats why it would be so much easier if EA let us choose the body types they already have in the game but not editable. Also it would be nice if we had a pad width adjustment similar to pad height.

Last edited by drlw322; 07-18-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Going to post a 400 players update this afternoon

Old 07-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #28
RTF
Rookie

RTF's Arena

This looks pretty sick man, nice attention to detail. Thanks for putting in the time I know alot of people will appreciate it.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #29
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTF
This looks pretty sick man, nice attention to detail. Thanks for putting in the time I know alot of people will appreciate it.
no problem. I'm in the process right now of doing body type switch with running back with small arms that should be bigger with someone on their team that should be smaller.

Completed
Rex Burkhead Neb >>
switched with Quincy Enunwa
Lamar Miller Mia >> switched with Eduardo Clemete
Stepfan Taylor >> switched with Drew Terrell

working on
David Wilson VT
Cyrus Gray A&M
Silas Redd Penn
Isaiah Pead Cin

this is so time consuming

Last edited by drlw322; 07-19-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #30
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

damn thank you for doing this, looks amazing. Too bad I have a PS3 though
Old 07-19-2011, 05:04 PM   #31
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Corrected these running back with small arms and switch the body type with someone else now they look alot better. Played with Andrew Luck's body type and got it to better proportion.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #32
Rookie

baden's Arena

These all look really great! Thanks a lot. Which base roster did you start out with? Thanks again!

Last edited by baden; 07-19-2011 at 06:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »