Home

Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

This is a discussion on Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #49
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbQy
Wait for EA ? Here's my advice, hell know! Chances are they probably don't think it's a major issue, otherwise they would of addressed it on the first patch. I remember the lead producer or something mentioning "to take one issue out, you add another." Which means to me, if they take out the tendency issue the new issue will be scrambling Qb's who refuse to take off. Personally I think they will take care of the more glaring issues, such as Qb's holding on to the ball to long, throwing the ball away too soon, and the cpu's none existing run game etc etc. In any event, please continue the masterpiece you are putting together.
sounds like you have a personal agenda. Hmm i noticed that all your post history at OS has all been in my thread. Could it be you're from game roster.com

Old 07-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
sounds like you have a personal agenda. Hmm i noticed that all your post history at OS has all been in my thread. Could it be you're from game roster.com
Just checked out that website; and no that guy is not me, Far from it in fact. I've just recently joined OS, (although I've been frequently visiting this website since '09) it's just that with all the rosters being made on this website your's is more to my liking, and when you first put them out I wanted to say thx for the hard work. I could careless about ratings and who's on the team and who's not, I'd play the game with auto-generated names as long as the equipment looked official on the players not some randomized bull put together. I apologize if I made u feel uneasy. If u like I'll post on other threads that aren't relative to me
Old 07-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #51
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbQy
Just checked out that website; and no that guy is not me, Far from it in fact. I've just recently joined OS, (although I've been frequently visiting this website since '09) it's just that with all the rosters being made on this website your's is more to my liking, and when you first put them out I wanted to say thx for the hard work. I could careless about ratings and who's on the team and who's not, I'd play the game with auto-generated names as long as the equipment looked official on the players not some randomized bull put together. I apologize if I made u feel uneasy. If u like I'll post on other threads that aren't relative to me
I see well anyway even if you were I wouldn't be able to stop you. I'm at about 500 players now. Will upload when i get to 550 tonight

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 12:13 AM   #52
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Alright guys this is the last update. This roster has about 630 players edited including the whole entire SC team. I left off at Brandon Barden of Purdue rated at 85. Everyone else above him is edited.

This will be my last edit before I find out what EA is going to do to patch the roster glitch. If it can be fixed the coding and no new roster is needed I will continue working on these as soon as I get the word. enjoy guys

Old 07-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man I rarely post on here, but I found your link in the comments section of the OS roster glitch thread. Its great to find other people out there who love the details of the game, I usually DL a roster and spend hours doing equipment/skin color/body proportions myself. So just wanted to say thank you, your work is definitely appreciated by me. Also big thanks on your work around for scrambling QB's, it is such an important part of college football. Quick question how do you make rb with those skinny *** arms bigger? It seems to me the edit arm muscle/size function with some HB's seemed to be broken(it was like that for me in past versions of the game as-well)
Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #54
a Coors Light in my hand

jfRED33's Arena

OVR: 13

DAMN bro! I wish you were on PS3, cuz the updates look awesome up to this point!

I wish I could find someone's roster on here for PS3 w/ these kind of details... they make such a huge difference for me during the action.

Keep up the good work!
Old 07-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #55
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjos88
Man I rarely post on here, but I found your link in the comments section of the OS roster glitch thread. Its great to find other people out there who love the details of the game, I usually DL a roster and spend hours doing equipment/skin color/body proportions myself. So just wanted to say thank you, your work is definitely appreciated by me. Also big thanks on your work around for scrambling QB's, it is such an important part of college football. Quick question how do you make rb with those skinny *** arms bigger? It seems to me the edit arm muscle/size function with some HB's seemed to be broken(it was like that for me in past versions of the game as-well)
first of all thank you, glad you like them. The roster I have uploaded right now don't have the tendency edits. I have a tendency edit change file with 500 players edited still. Let me know if you want me to edit that.
Right now there is the 630 player file uploaded. I'm hoping they could patch the glitch without a new roster so I left a file with the glitch.

As far as switching the RB arms I had to swipe players body type with someone else on the team that fit the skinny body type better.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah if you could get me that tendency roster file that would be much appreciated. Ok so its just swapping with another player to get the diff body, cool man thanks for the quick response. Wish they would fix that arm bug though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »