Home

Next year's rosters....

This is a discussion on Next year's rosters.... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Next year's rosters....

what i'll do is make a sign up to help post.... once we can get enough guys to say they'll pitch in, i'll compose a list of the teams that are to be done by who... i could then email everyone the list so everyone knows who's doing who, along with all the contact information for everyone involved...

i imagine getting guys to volunteer for the E. Michigans of the world will pose a problem, but hopefully we can get this done for next year's game...
Old 07-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

We outta do it for this year as well since everything is so messed up..just my .02
Old 07-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chRxis
what i'll do is make a sign up to help post.... once we can get enough guys to say they'll pitch in, i'll compose a list of the teams that are to be done by who... i could then email everyone the list so everyone knows who's doing who, along with all the contact information for everyone involved...

i imagine getting guys to volunteer for the E. Michigans of the world will pose a problem, but hopefully we can get this done for next year's game...
Lol ya finding them would be tough
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #12
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinSnydersKSU
We outta do it for this year as well since everything is so messed up..just my .02
I wouldn't be opposed to that. I've already got a roster file with Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Miami completed. This is ratings, equipment, hometowns, everything. I'm about halfway done with Vandy.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #13
Banned

well, boiler, yeah re-rating guys, especially when you're a fan of the players you are re-rating would be a concern.... guys may tend to be a little more generous with their ratings.... we could establish some guidelines, and i would email everyone the speed rating ratio chart that i have that to use to re-rate each players speed for their teams... i do this with LSU, using their 40 times listed by Rivals as my basis....

for example, a 4.24=99 spd, 4.26=98, 4.28=97, and so on.... as fans, most of us know our team's strongest player, best tackler, best run blocker, best cover corner, etc.... what I do is tweak my "best" players 1st, then use their numbers as a basis for re-rating my other players.... once we get the list of who's going to help out, i could email everyone my tips on re-rating players, and things that I have done in the past that I could recommend when they re-rate their guys...
Old 07-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
Banned

it's way too short notice to even attempt that this year guys.... by the time we'd organize, edit and finish, madden will have come out, guys will be less enthusiastic about doing rosters, etc.

yeah, this year has been really bad (long wait, missed deadlines, piss poor rosters, etc.) but if we can, we should really look into doing this next year....

tell you what.... for those interested, email me at [email protected]... i need your email address, PSN ID, and phone number... i'll start a list of those interested and as the time gets closer next year, i'll start emailing stuff, telling ya'll what's going on... you can put what team's y'all want to do, but i may have to hand out some teams depending on how many people we get to do it, plus how many people choose the same teams....
Old 07-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #15
Rookie

radoslaw77's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd be willing to do Utah and BYU - as I keep up on small details of their teams. I'll e-mail you details.

I would be worried about extensive re-ratings. For example, if the LG#1 is OVR 82 and the LG#2 is OVR 65. And the real depth chart has it switched: LG#2 as the starter and LG#1 as the backup. I wouldn't want the re-rater to make LG#2 OVR 84, and leave LG#1 as OVR 82. I think you would have to switch the ratings - make LG#2 OVR 82 and make LG#1 OVR 65.

But I doubt people would do that. All is takes is one homer to make their team super-fast, and it could spoil the rosters for everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
Banned

Most of us are smart enough to not do that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »