Home

M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters!

This is a discussion on M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters!

It's a real shame you guys didn't make a spreadsheet detailing changes for teams/players. A simple before and after number would've done this way ps3 users could make the same changes themselves. That would been a great help to the community! I'll probably end up doing something similar to this on my own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #26
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
I just noticed you're in portland! I'm out in Hillsboro... I can wait for these rosters. In the land of ducks it must be hard being a SC fan, as Beaver I can relate. Anyway If you need or want help testing these out let me know. I plan on starting a dynasty report with these rosters
I will definitely let you know about help testing them out.
I pull for the Beavs quite a bit (even have a Quizz jersey) since I was originally on track to get a degree from Oregon State (ended up going to UP instead). It can definitely be annoying, but it has its good moments too. Like in 2012, I just wore my SC stuff everywhere after the win. I never said anything to anyone, but definitely got a good amount of death stares. I now live on a floor of all Duck fans (one is actually an Autzen) and have some friendly games with them. I have an SC sticker on my car and used to get tail-gated on a daily basis, but have seen a lot less of it since I added my Blazer sticker haha.

Random question, but have you checked out any Hops games yet? I live right across the street from PGE... errr Jeld Wen... and really wish they still had the Beavers down here.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:16 AM   #27
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Army Allen
I wonder if T Mart is gonna get a speed boost, I would assume a low 4.4 would at least be in the 90's, plus his Accel should be top notch.
We tend not to mess to much with speed ratings unless they are blatantly bad (this is due to the fact that there are not really any truly reliable 40 times out there since a coach with a stop watch can not be the same as an electronic timed 40), but we do make sure notable guys are the proper speed/acceleration. His speed and acceleration has been bumped up and yes a 4.4 is easily in the 90s.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #28
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
It's a real shame you guys didn't make a spreadsheet detailing changes for teams/players. A simple before and after number would've done this way ps3 users could make the same changes themselves. That would been a great help to the community! I'll probably end up doing something similar to this on my own.
That would be awesome if we had time to do that, but creating a spread sheet for over 10,000 players is not really realistic.

What I could do is post our top 50 or so talent at each position and then post how we rated those guys. I might also post our power rankings later, but we have held off for now since that could cause lots of debates. We will probably post our power rankings after we do our first College Football podcast show in a couple of weeks
Old 07-16-2013, 12:27 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyA
That would be awesome if we had time to do that, but creating a spread sheet for over 10,000 players is not really realistic.

What I could do is post our top 50 or so talent at each position and then post how we rated those guys. I might also post our power rankings later, but we have held off for now since that could cause lots of debates. We will probably post our power rankings after we do our first College Football podcast show in a couple of weeks
If you could pm stuff like that to me I could do some rough tweaks to the ps3 rosters... Would definitely appreciate it and credit you guys anywhere it would be appropriate.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:31 AM   #30
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
If you could pm stuff like that to me I could do some rough tweaks to the ps3 rosters... Would definitely appreciate it and credit you guys anywhere it would be appropriate.
Yeah man no problem... I will send the PM shortly.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #31
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Could you guys post or PM me the gamertag associated with these? This seems like an amazing idea as I'm in complete agreement that teams are horrendously overrated on here? I'd like to try out what you've done so far in "play now" mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #32
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Alright guys,
Matt is currently finishing up the AAC and this afternoon I am going to begin on the SEC West and he will do the SEC East this evening. By tomorrow we will be over 50% completed with only 2 major conferences left to do!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »