Home

M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters!

This is a discussion on M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #33
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters!

You guys using the editor to do your stuff? I promise you it would cut your workload in half and maybe more.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #34
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyA
I will definitely let you know about help testing them out.
I pull for the Beavs quite a bit (even have a Quizz jersey) since I was originally on track to get a degree from Oregon State (ended up going to UP instead). It can definitely be annoying, but it has its good moments too. Like in 2012, I just wore my SC stuff everywhere after the win. I never said anything to anyone, but definitely got a good amount of death stares. I now live on a floor of all Duck fans (one is actually an Autzen) and have some friendly games with them. I have an SC sticker on my car and used to get tail-gated on a daily basis, but have seen a lot less of it since I added my Blazer sticker haha.

Random question, but have you checked out any Hops games yet? I live right across the street from PGE... errr Jeld Wen... and really wish they still had the Beavers down here.
havent made it to a hops game yet. My old boss has season tickets to the hops so I will probably grab a couple of game tickets by the end of the year. I wish the Portland Beavers were still around too, AAA is so much better than Single A Short Season lol
Old 07-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #35
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
You guys using the editor to do your stuff? I promise you it would cut your workload in half and maybe more.
I gave it a shot this afternoon and it did not seem like it was really going to cut our time down at all. There is no way to see the changes made to the players overalls (if it actually changes their overall ratings at all), which is what effects the teams overalls, and is extremely tedious and a massive eye sore to try to sift through all of the columns to find the right fields to change.
It would be very very nice to use to edit names and coaches though (we will edit the coaches with it, but already have names).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #36
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
havent made it to a hops game yet. My old boss has season tickets to the hops so I will probably grab a couple of game tickets by the end of the year. I wish the Portland Beavers were still around too, AAA is so much better than Single A Short Season lol
Niceee! I went to one last weekend and it was pretty fun even though they got smoked. Pretty good deal for only $10 a ticket.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #37
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Just an update on our progress...
I spent yesterday evening editing the SEC West and started on the East this morning. I am not quite finished with them but Matt will be taking over this afternoon to complete the AAC and Big 12.
We are really happy with how these are coming along and can not wait to try them out.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Two questions.....when do you think these will be done? I know u here it all the time I'm just anxious! Second will upload the file for offline users?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #39
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Two questions.....when do you think these will be done? I know u here it all the time I'm just anxious! Second will upload the file for offline users?
Its hard to give an exact time or date without misleading people, but a safe estimate would be saturday evening. I wouldnt be shocked if we are done a day earlier or a day later than that.

To answer your second question, excellent idea! I can definitely do that for the offline users.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #40
Rookie

mreazo's Arena

OVR: 0

Just finished the American conference on to the big 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »