Home

Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

This is a discussion on Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #49
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGERONx37
Johnny Football a 78? Come on bro give credit where its due, you may not like the kid but he's one heck of a ball players. Unless i missed something about you making him that because he was benched the first half vs. rice. Other then that I like the feel these rosters have. God Speed!
Did you read the thread at all?

Overalls in EA Football games don't mean anything, it's all about the individual ratings.

My fellow Bruins fan, read read read.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #50
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Johnny Football a 78? Come on bro give credit where its due, you may not like the kid but he's one heck of a ball players. Unless i missed something about you making him that because he was benched the first half vs. rice. Other then that I like the feel these rosters have. God Speed!
Johnny Football is going to be rated a lot less than that when Clowney cleans his clock on a blindside sack!!! The only rating that would be 127 for Manziel, is Big Mouth - 127 and Obnoxiousness - 127
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #51
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
What the guys above said. Ovr means nothing as far as playing the game goes. The only thing ovr does is decide depth chart/who goes pro/contracts in madden/when players are drafted in madden. That's it. Nothing else. Don't get caught up on ovr.

Also Johnny Football was adjusted on the same scale as every other QB was based off his original ratings. Meaning since he was rated high before he will still be one of the best in the game.

Game plays better u say? Mission successful then

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

Last edited by tdawg3782; 09-04-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #52
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxOpie24xxx
Hey I used this roster...simmed through a season and then exported the class to Madden. That turned out to be quite interesting, the first 36-40 picks were all offensive lineman. Not only that but there were guys rated a "0"!! They have ratings such as SPC a 0 or MCV and ZCV...anybody else have these troubles?
I had a feeling something like this might happen. Madden draft logic bases it on Ovr for the most part. When doing these edits the players Ovr (means nothing in reality) took a big hit across the board for the most part. Except for the OL. This is because the way Ovr is calculated for the OL. It's weighted heavily on only a few attributes (ie Str/RBlk/PBlk/IBlk). So they stayed fairly high. So when they imported in Madden they were the best "Ovr" rated players and were selected first. For me while this does suck to a point I'm not really concerned where guys get drafted as long as the game still plays good.

As for some attributes at 0 this is because some are set like that. SPC is at 0 for everyone except WR/TE/CB/S. Now MCv and ZCv is concerning if they are defensive backs. Can you elaborate on what positions were affected like that? Also if some CB MCv and ZCv were at 0 this could be caused by them having and original rating of 127 in Ncaa. Maybe when converting ratings for Madden (on what ever formula they use) it didn't know what to do with a rating that high and just zeroed it out. If that's the case then these will not work properly and I'd have to adjust the ratings formula to not exceeded 95 on the counter attributes in Ncaa. This is very doable. As of now the formula goes from 31/63/95/127. I could just down scale it and do 0/31/63/95 or do a 3 point set of 31/63/95. I think all options would still work for Ncaa but only testing will tell.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #53
Just started!

OVR: 0

Totally lose on future recruits part. One I have is does it have to be done every season and can you help me do this
Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #54
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmiller28
Totally lose on future recruits part. One I have is does it have to be done every season and can you help me do this
You do have to do it each season. My workbook makes it very simple and easy. Just following direction and button clicks. Watch the YouTube vids on OP and it will tell you all you need to know.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #55
Just started!

Damn I will try just hoping u can do opening one so it gives me.time to practice on it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #56
Rookie

I am a PS3 user and seems like you guys have great rosters. I know I can't transfer your rosters over but I was wondering if you could share with me the OVR ratings of the North Carolina players. I would like to compare them to the ratings I have on the rosters I am using, b/c I feel like some guys may be overrated. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »