Home

Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

This is a discussion on Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #33
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

Me being 3/4 way through the 2nd year in my dynasty, if i opted to modify my roster, is it possible to do the edit on my dynasty in progress, or is it better to just grab your roster and start over?

Once you get so into a dynasy, sometimes a restart kills my interest going forward.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #34
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Me being 3/4 way through the 2nd year in my dynasty, if i opted to modify my roster, is it possible to do the edit on my dynasty in progress, or is it better to just grab your roster and start over?

Once you get so into a dynasy, sometimes a restart kills my interest going forward.
U can do it in progress. I don't have that in my workbook yet but I was going to make it an option because my cousin is starting his 2nd season with a regular roster and doesn't want to start over either. I'll have it done in a day or two then post a vid on what to do.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."
Old 09-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #35
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Whats up T? Dude, did you link a download for your workbook with all the updated edits? Thanks, bro!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #36
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
U can do it in progress. I don't have that in my workbook yet but I was going to make it an option because my cousin is starting his 2nd season with a regular roster and doesn't want to start over either. I'll have it done in a day or two then post a vid on what to do.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

I guess i should have mentioned its a single person OD. Just kind of donned on me, that being saved to the EA server probably eliminates this option for me.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #37
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
Whats up T? Dude, did you link a download for your workbook with all the updated edits? Thanks, bro!!
Ya its on the first post on my roster thread. Just look for Tdawg in the title. Should be on the first page in the roster section.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #38
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I guess i should have mentioned its a single person OD. Just kind of donned on me, that being saved to the EA server probably eliminates this option for me.
Oh. Ya that won't work then. Actually as far as OD goes all u can do is start one with the roster but u won't be able to fix recruits or progression because that is all saved on the server. No way to pull it off and put on a USB.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #39
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
Wow I'm dumb. I just realized this is my roster thread lol. Its on the first post.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Downloaded the most recent version and I think it plays great. I especially like how the acceleration ratings have increased for some of the 200+ guys, really makes the game more fun and realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »