Home

Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

This is a discussion on Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #9
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Just finally started a Dynasty with Army as the OC. Played my first game against Louisiana Tech. I got the win but the best part was their DT. My best player on offense is my 73 ovr HB. Everyone else is in the 60's. Their defense is also mostly in the 60's as well (we were pretty evenly matched teams). But their DT Justin Ellis is still 85 ovr. Now he should be an animal in this game because he is just better the the other players on the field. And it worked flawlessly. He was all over the field. It was like running into this Blowing up runs, manhandling my linemen, getting after the QB, forcing a fumble. I had to gameplan away from him. It was great. He finished with 9 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, and a FF. Beast mode.

My whole concept with these rosters was more of a theory then anything else. I didn't know if it would translate out on the field. But after playing 6 games or so I can't get enough of the disparity. Sorry for the rant just excited.

Good stuff man. Why can't EA think of this lol.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #10
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Good stuff man. Why can't EA think of this lol.
It's funny cuz literally they could grab 10 guys from these boards, and maybe just pay for flights and food, and we'd have a game beyond anything you've ever seen lol.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:37 AM   #11
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Updated first post with link to download my Excel Workbook so you can edit your incoming recruits or players on teams. You can also adjust the ratings scale I made to what ever you like. Whatever suits your needs. Enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #12
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

good stuff man. appreciate all the work etc you are doing to help make this game even better!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #13
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

So been working on doing a bit of an update on my workbook. I love the macro Renegade put in his workbook that automatically inputs the player info in the spreadsheet from the CSV file. Not only does it keep tha file smaller but eliminates the need for cut and pasting. I will be implementing this.

Also thinking of adding some kind of a gem thing for recruits. Selecting 5-10 random players and giving them a very high attribute boost.

Same thing with players. Again selecting 5-10 random players to give a super progression to simulate breakout players that come out of no where. Not sure how I will get these to work yet but I sure will try.

Lastly I will be adjusting Yukon46's newest roster with my edits. Also I was noticing very low comp % of QB's due to low awr ratings. Going to mess with my awr scale for QB's only to try to fix that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #14
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Updated post 1.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #15
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5
Hey I used your roster's and I played Arkansas vs Southern Miss my left end which was a 93 I believe was owned by their tackle which was a 70 all game! Don't know what to do to fix it!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #16
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
Hey I used your roster's and I played Arkansas vs Southern Miss my left end which was a 93 I believe was owned by their tackle which was a 70 all game! Don't know what to do to fix it!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
First off not sure if you know but when I adjust the rosters the Ovr doesn't adjust. So if you go to the Roster Edit screen you will see all the old Ovr's. This will get fixed after progression the next year. Anyways the actually Ovr can only be seen from the depth chart.

Looking at the rosters these are the players I think you were talking about:

RT - V Brown
57 ovr
79 pbk
72 rbk
77 ipb
12 awr
74 str

LE - T Flowers - Arkansas
57 ovr
59 str
13 awr
72 pmv
85 fmv
78 bsh
51 prc

Now looking at these 2 it seems like a pretty even match with maybe the edge going to the RT because of the 20 point Str difference. EA has always over powered Str. So if this was the case I can see why you couldn't get anything going with him. Hope this helps. If these are the wrong guys let me know who you used And I can try to see what happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »