Home

"BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #1041
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfan1
Would the roster in its current state be good enough to use in a dynasty? Like does every team have a roster that currently reflects their roster in real life for 2015?
I can saY most of the big schools are close to perfect minus some details here and there but there are stI'll a good amount of the ssmaller schoolong that still need work and I am working on the teams each night to vang put as manY as I can but I cannot do Duplicates. Buff is waiting until the teams are done to start duplicates on the smaller teams and they are some players that got the or number messed up IE Raekwon McMillan on OSU. I had to add Braxton back so I had switch his # to 8 momentarily. Buff knows about this and it will get fixed but for now the duplicates are the last thing on the list that needs to be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #1042
Pro

Dawgfan1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchap89
I can saY most of the big schools are close to perfect minus some details here and there but there are stI'll a good amount of the ssmaller schoolong that still need work and I am working on the teams each night to vang put as manY as I can but I cannot do Duplicates. Buff is waiting until the teams are done to start duplicates on the smaller teams and they are some players that got the or number messed up IE Raekwon McMillan on OSU. I had to add Braxton back so I had switch his # to 8 momentarily. Buff knows about this and it will get fixed but for now the duplicates are the last thing on the list that needs to be done.
Alright, thanks for the quick response!
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Soccer: Southampton and Atlanta United
Old 11-11-2014, 08:51 PM   #1043
Rookie

Can someone convert this to PS3?
Old 11-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #1044
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
Looking forward to starting a dynasty this weekend. If the changes suggested aren't make I have no problem making them for my own file and rolling with it. Also looking forward to seeing what sliders you are using and what to set coach progression at. I am assuming the slowest setting for a better long term dynasty?

Awesome work by everyone involved. The file looks amazing.
Yes, I would recommend using either slow or very slow for coach progression IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
With more suggestions coming, any idea of doing yet another comb-over of the file and then putting out another update? No rush here - but I'm still willing to wait if another file will be done (since a number of updates have been posted here). Thanks!!
I agree, I think we will release another update very quickly since people posted so much useful information. kchap89 is going to keep firing out the smaller teams and I will work on the bigger teams people have posted. Remember, we are not going to fix everything everyone wants. Some of the edits people will just have to do themselves to their own roster.

As for sliders, I will post what we've been using soon. $nevabroke$ and I have not played in forever, so I'll have to look at our dynasty and see what our sliders were set to for you guys who are interested.

Also, for people asking to switch a certain player for another, after doing global body edits, some players cannot be switched between certain positions as they will look very funny. Basically, these positions can be swapped between each other.
  • QB, SS, FS
  • HB, LB
  • WR, CB
  • FB, TE

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

Last edited by cparrish; 11-11-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:12 PM   #1045
Rookie

Make a PS3 one please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 12:36 AM   #1046
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1016
Make a PS3 one please
If I knew how to I would in a heartbeat!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 11-13-2014, 12:46 PM   #1047
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
Rice Edits: I don’t know a ton about this years team. But i’ll at least get the depth chart in order and see who is missing and what not. I do know that they’re one of the better non P5 offenses, but don’t ever seem to get any love in the game. Hopefully I can help portray them a little more accurately...
@herro I think you will be satisfied with Rice on the next update release. I personally went through and touched every player. I had to go full surgical as they needed a major overhaul and you will see the love given. Great post on changes herro btw, that's what we need to fire these teams out so we can all get our Dynasty underway. Thank you all for your continued patience and support.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #1048
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
If I knew how to I would in a heartbeat!
I can convert the set to a PS3 version and post it under my account once cparrish feels that things are finalized. However, I would need help getting the exported spreadsheets from the XBox roster file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »