Home

"BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-22-2014, 12:01 PM   #1073
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
anyway I can get an offline file of the most up to date roster?
There is one a page or two back. Always scroll through a couple pages as usually they supply the answer you are looking for

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 11-22-2014, 04:15 PM   #1074
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone else had an issue with trying to do a dynasty as a coordinator? I have no problem in regular dynasty (other than the heisman watch), but trying to do a coordinator in dynasty my game freezes in the sim after the first possession I have (Happened 5-6 times in a row now).
Old 11-22-2014, 06:01 PM   #1075
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Exclamation Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Hello guys.

Very happy to announce that I have successfully uploaded Buffeyes roster for the PS3!!!

It is under the username: JoshC1977

This is completely unmodded from Buffeyes set, so any comments regarding the roster, ratings, depth charts, etc. should go to this thread.

I did a quick sim through a season and didn't see any issues; so I think we are good to go.

Shameless plug: Also, you should all check out the newest version of the OS Community Slider set....we got some awesome gameplay going with it after a great session on Twitch last night.
Guys, I have to apologize. I realize that I messed up the import of the roster file to the PS3 earlier today. The rosters imported fine, but the coach skill levels and skill trees did not. I have uploaded a corrected version to my locker (ID JoshC1977). My sincere apologies to all of you for this oversight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 07:15 PM   #1076
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
Has anyone else had an issue with trying to do a dynasty as a coordinator? I have no problem in regular dynasty (other than the heisman watch), but trying to do a coordinator in dynasty my game freezes in the sim after the first possession I have (Happened 5-6 times in a row now).
Not sure what system you are on but I am on the 360 with no issue. I just finished my first year as an OC with no issues. I played ever minute of every game.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #1077
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Guys, I have to apologize. I realize that I messed up the import of the roster file to the PS3 earlier today. The rosters imported fine, but the coach skill levels and skill trees did not. I have uploaded a corrected version to my locker (ID JoshC1977). My sincere apologies to all of you for this oversight.
Very much appreciated Josh. Cant wait to start a offline dynasty finally
Old 11-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #1078
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

We should have another update dropping in the next couple of days. It honestly may be the update to wait for as far as dynasty goes. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Btw, big thanks to kchap89, he single handily is saving this roster project. I personally do not have the time to put hours and hours into the file, but he has stepped up the plate and is doing some seriously amazing work when it comes to getting all these smaller schools where they need to be!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

Last edited by cparrish; 11-22-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:15 PM   #1079
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Not sure what system you are on but I am on the 360 with no issue. I just finished my first year as an OC with no issues. I played ever minute of every game.
I'm on 360 and only issues I have are that and heisman watch. My heisman watch 5 games into the season is one of my players, Kyle allen a&m, 4th string qb at bama who hasn't played at all, 3rd string C at Ohio St, and another 3rd to 4th string QB that has not played at all.

Last edited by Maverick04; 11-22-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:22 PM   #1080
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
We should have another update dropping in the next couple of days. It honestly may be the update to wait for as far as dynasty goes. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Btw, big thanks to kchap89, he single handily is saving this roster project. I personally do not have the time to put hours and hours into the file, but he has stepped up the plate and is doing some seriously amazing work when it comes to getting all these smaller schools where they need to be!
A couple of things Ive noticed: FSU duplicates weren't touched, UF has 2 duke dawson's with incorrect numbers and WR CJ Worton is #14 not 15, DT Leon Orr is done at UF, can't remember if you said OSU dups had been done or not but they had some duplicate issues. Curry Sexton KSU is 14, FAU still had Adarius Glanton who plays for the panthers, Baker Mayfield for OU still has the timestamp number I gave when I was doing editing, everyone else had duplicates fixed on OU. USCe QB Nostivich had a timestamp number it looked like too. Just minor stuff, its been great overall.

Also, for AU, edits I made myself but if you want to make them feel free. Replace H-Back Jakell Mitchell with CB #28 TJ Davis, and DT Devaroe Lawrence into DE #42 Gimel President. Neither require duplicate numbers so thats no biggie. I would also consider changing P Jimmy hutchinson to someone as well he's not going to cut it as a punter, we'll have to recruit another punter or use a walk on if were going to give Carlson a break.

So Hutchinson might change into TJ Davis nicely. With Mitchell he has huge arms lol

(Ill find any SEC edits and post them tonight for the update)

Last edited by Maverick04; 11-22-2014 at 10:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »