Home

Playmakers combined with Tommycoa's Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers combined with Tommycoa's Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers combined with Tommycoa's Rosters

Under which GT can I find these teams with PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #26
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Under which GT can I find these teams with PS3?
It's on page one.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-21-2014, 09:11 PM   #27
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
With approval from Playmaker I have created a roster which combines all existing teams from his All-Time Dynasty roster with 12 teams on his upcoming To-Do list with teams from Tommycoa's 30-Year roster set.

The teams from Tommycoa's 30-Year roster which have been merged into this new roster are as follows:

Baylor; Georgia Tech; N.C. State; North Carolina; Purdue; South Carolina; Southern Mississippi; Texas A&M; Texas Tech; Vanderbilt; Virginia; Washington

along with two All-Time teams I created: LSU & Mississippi State

Full credits for this Roster goes to the following:

Playmaker for his All-Time Dynasty Roster
Tommycoa for his 30-Year Roster
Art01 for his drive to make this happen
Mick-S for converting these rosters to the PS3

I consider this only an interim alternative to Playmakers continuation of his totally fabulous All-Time Dynasty Roster efforts.

This "Interim" roster for the PS3 can be downloaded from the EA-Locker using the ID of Unkle_Juice

*** Side Note *** anyone wishing to build an All-Time team or teams which are not yet included in this roster set please do so and send me your completed roster identifying the team or teams you have created and would like to be merged into this Interim Roster set and I will be more than happy to merge it and upload it into the EA-Locker for others to enjoy. That would be a great method to build a very extensive All-Time roster set.

*** Furthermore *** this method could also be a grand way to have this community come together to create other Rosters of interest such as Decade Specific Rosters for the '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s etc. each individually containing the best yearly specific team of the decade for each team. I would be more than happy to coordinate such an effort and execute the merging of teams built by contributing community members.
Here you go T-Mac
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-27-2014, 02:28 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

OK fellas it's almost April is there any way possible someone can take this file and port it over the XBOX 360 and upload it to a EA Locker before EA decides to shut down the servers on us?????

I'm not big on downloading rosters from links and stuff it's much easier for me to grab this file and add the additonal 20+ teams to have available by this summer.

We are talking about a potential NCAA CLassic roster file with roughly 100 teams here fellas that is something that hasn't been created before.

If anyone has the ability to do this please help us out.

Thanks in advance!

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 04-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #29
Just started!

Icon8 Re: Playmakers combined with Tommycoa's Rosters

Hey folks. I downloaded today and tried to sim a dynasty season to get the draft classes for Madden. The game freezes when advancing from the coaching carousel to the players leaving segment of the offseason. Any tips?
Old 04-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #30
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

I aint got the time but man would Tennessee's all-time team be a fun one to make. So many choices at WR, DL, and RB....

These are just some from the last 20 years (no particular order--just off top of my heard):
QB: Peyton Manning
HB: Jamaal Lewis, Travis Henry, Arian Foster, and that's just in the last 20 years
WR: Peerless Price, Justin Hunter, Cordelle Patterson, Robert Meachem, Donte Stallworth, Denarius Moore, Joey Kent, etc.
TE: Jason Witten, Michael Rivera
DL: Leonard Little, Robert Ayers, Albert Haynesworth, Paris Harleson, John Henderson, etc
LB: Jerod Mayo, Al Wilson
DBs: Eric Berry, Jabari Greer

And of course the hardest thing... which Colquitt do you put as Punter? There's been like 5 of em and they all went to the NFL

Last edited by TNBassMan10; 04-24-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
I aint got the time but man would Tennessee's all-time team be a fun one to make. So many choices at WR, DL, and RB....

These are just some from the last 20 years (no particular order--just off top of my heard):
QB: Peyton Manning
HB: Jamaal Lewis, Travis Henry, Arian Foster, and that's just in the last 20 years
WR: Peerless Price, Justin Hunter, Cordelle Patterson, Robert Meachem, Donte Stallworth, Denarius Moore, Joey Kent, etc.
TE: Jason Witten, Michael Rivera
DL: Leonard Little, Robert Ayers, Albert Haynesworth, Paris Harleson, John Henderson, etc
LB: Jerod Mayo, Al Wilson
DBs: Eric Berry, Jabari Greer

And of course the hardest thing... which Colquitt do you put as Punter? There's been like 5 of em and they all went to the NFL
I'm pretty sure my Alumni roster file has Tennessee on it which actually goes back way beyond 20 years of football. My cut off was 2009 I believe for all players so anyone who was still in school around 2010 most likely wasn't included on the team.

Here's what I had for Tennessee Alumni Team

Team Resources/Videos
http://www.angelfire.com/ut/superfans/vols.htm Football Tradition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuycAZlkjSs All Wilson & Leonard Little
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNHGXRBQ_Q8 Chuck Webb

OFFENSE
QB-#16 Peyton Manning-(Jr), #21 Heath Shuler-(Jr), #17 Tee Martin-(Jr), #10 Erik Ainge-(Fr)
RB-#44 Chuck Webb-(Sr), #34 Reggie Cobb-(Sr), #30 Charlie Garner-(Jr), #31 Jamal Lewis-(Jr), #20 Travis Henry-(Jr), #32 Cedric Houston-(So)
FB-#24 Shawn Bryson-(Jr), #28 Troy Fleming-(So)
WR-#12 Stanley Morgan-(Sr), #88 Tim McGee-(Sr), #83 Andre Miller-(Sr), #26 Willie Gault-(Sr), #15 Carl Pickens-(Sr), #81 Alvin Harper-(Sr), #11 Joey Kent-(Jr), #37 Peerles Price-(Jr), #4 Donte Stallworth-(Jr), #3 Robert Meachem-(So)
TE-#82 Jason Witten-(So), #86 Brad Cottam-(So)
OT-#68 Bruce Wilkerson-(Sr), #78 Tim Irwin-(Sr), #79 Chad Clifton-(Jr), #76 Aaron Sears-(So), #73 Ramon Foster-(Fr)
OG-#72 Harry Galbreath-(Sr), #70 Fred Weary-(Jr), #52 Cosey Coleman-(Jr), #75 Anthony Herrera-(Jr)
C-#54 Bob Johnson-(Sr), #63 Scott Wells-(So)

DEFENSE
DE-#91 Doug Atkins-(Sr), #92 Reggie White-(Sr), #90 Chuck Smith-(Sr), #93 Shawn Ellis-(Jr), #1 Leonard Little-(Jr), #96 Parys Haralson-(So), #95 Robert Ayers-(Fr)
DT-#65 Steve De Long-(Sr), #98 John Henderson-(Jr), #58 Darwin Walker-(Jr), #97 Albert Haynesworth-(So), #94 Justin Harrell-(So)
OLB-#57 Steve Kiner-(Sr), #27 Al Wilson-(Jr), #46 Raynoch Thompson-(Jr), #42 Eric Westmoreland-(Jr), #2 Kevin Burnett-(So)
MLB-#33 Keith DeLong-(Sr), #64 Hacksaw Reynolds-(Sr), #51 Jerod Mayo-(Fr)
CB-#19 Terry McDaniel-(Sr), #18 Dale Carter-(Sr), #13 Terry Fair-(Jr), #23 Jason Allen-(So), #5 Jonathan Wade-(So)
FS-#14 Roland James-(Sr/Capt), #25 Eddie Brown-(Sr), #29 Eric Berry-(Fr)
SS-#45 Bobby Majors-(Sr), #40 Bill Bates-(Sr), #7 Deon Grant-(Jr), #8 Gilbril Wilson-(So)

SPECIAL TEAMS-
K-#6 Faud Reveiz-(Sr)
P-#38 Craig Colquit-(Sr)
KOS-Colquit
LS-Johnson
PR/KR-James/Gault

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 04-24-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #32
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

what are the steps to merging two files like that together? I'm trying to do something similar but not sure how to merge two files together
thanks, Doc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »