Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2020, 01:41 PM   #1233
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Anyone else having a problem connecting to EA’s servers to download the rosters?
Old 10-26-2020, 03:39 PM   #1234
Rookie

After watching the MSU vs Rutgers game. Besides the absolutely horrible debut for coach Tucker is that Michigan State seems to have switched to base 4-2-5 defense. With Harvey playing MLB and Simmons OLB with Henderson, Dowell and Brown playing the nickel and Person being the single high safety. They played the regular starters without much substitution on either side of the ball.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:57 PM   #1235
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosoxfan16
Anyone else having a problem connecting to EA’s servers to download the rosters?
It’s b/c the most recent file is under K-WEEZY-8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 10:00 PM   #1236
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Update posted: K-Weezy-8

Check: South Carolina has WR Brooks

North Carolina & South Carolina have been updated to reflect season to date!
Old 10-27-2020, 11:03 PM   #1237
Rookie

sean15012's Arena

Finished with the file and it is available. Imported FIU and did cleanup on PSU, Army and Fresno State. All of which are updated to the current week and can be marked blue.

PSN: sean15012
Check: Fresno has CB Lux

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-27-2020, 11:52 PM   #1238
Rookie

I bet there's no one in these forums that follows Michigan State as much as me. I know we suck this year and I'd love to bring down our ratings to where they need to be, and update the starters, etc. Can I edit for Michigan State? That way we won't have a Michigan fan update them anymore also
Old 10-28-2020, 10:34 AM   #1239
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fn1224
I bet there's no one in these forums that follows Michigan State as much as me. I know we suck this year and I'd love to bring down our ratings to where they need to be, and update the starters, etc. Can I edit for Michigan State? That way we won't have a Michigan fan update them anymore also
This is kind of a garbage a$$ comment man if I am being honest. Ya I am a Michigan fan, but I absolutely want to know my rivals. I asked for MSU bcuz I follow them closer than anyone else in our group and they're from my state. The reason we don't let people like yourself edit is for reasons you just gave. We do not edit off of feelings, but we do edit off of ratings and a system. Just bcuz your team lost to Rutgers doesn't mean you guys are garbage and should start dropping a bunch of overalls. This is the exact type of thinking that is eliminated by the system we use.

You must not follow along very closely with our rosters or you would understand the lengths that I go for each team I do. If anything u should be happy I am editing your favorite team bcuz it's a guarantee that they will get the respect they deserve from top to bottom.

Don't be too hard on yourself man bcuz your Super Bowl is coming up this weekend. I honestly don't know what you guys expected with your new coach. You guys need a serious culture change from top to bottom. Michigan and MSU fans are some of the worst I have ever seen. It's like no one in either fanbase is happy unless they have something to complain about. Be glad that football is back, and be grateful for the effort each one of us gives.

Putting the file back.

Michigan - is Week 1 ready.

PSN: BossHawgMichigan
Check: Michigan: {LE} Aidan Hutchinson - is a impact player & team captain.
https://youtu.be/im_5KWki_Es
How to transfer offline files:
https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM
NCAA 14: A in-depth look into creating rosters
Pt.1
https://youtu.be/Sr9DZfJ_YXM
Pt.2
https://youtu.be/cZHyWy_EWKs

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 10-28-2020 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:38 AM   #1240
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fn1224
BossHawgMichigan along with the rest of the people involved in this project do outstanding work. I've used their rosters since Day 1 of them doing it and I've never found any biased work done by any editors no matter what team they follow.

This file is and has always been in great hands from top to bottom. I (along with many others) appreciate the hours and hours they have poured into this with their own free time with no compensation.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »