Home

Playmakers' All-American NCAA 06 Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Playmakers' All-American NCAA 06 Slider Thread within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 03:42 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: EA's Slider Code for actual player ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
These are good...I lost 27-17 to Florida, but the game flows really well.
Yeah I was beating E.Carolina 16-0 with Miami then I decided to just put in backups to test things and they shut me down after halftime. Luckily I had 3 picks on their QB. I won 19-8 only because my backups pissed me off so bad I put in my starters in the 4th qtr.

I love the flow of the games aswell. If you watch the line play now DE's get involved much more with the pass rush. DB's can play great or awful depending on their awareness ratings and throws in traffic will get picked off. I also saw DB's breaking more on out patterns and low rating qb's can now actually hurt their teams the more they are asked to throw.

I noticed E.Carolina wanted to run all game but they got behind and as expected their QB struggled very a good Miami defense.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:42 PM   #50
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

WOW......My man all I got to say is Great job, I alway like to use a not so good team when I start a dynasty. so I chose ECU, I wann try and build them up, I know it's not going to be easy though...lol and man I'm having some great times playing right now, I still in the first game of my season, I will sure post my stats when done, but man great job, I mean the game even feels like it's not playing super duper fast as before, but I love it. Im being really honest right now when I say this, from using these sliders right now I mean I really think you founf a way to get these players to play to there real ratings, good job on that. well I wanna say cherrs to you I think more people should give these a shot. I don't think I'm going to use min anymore Back to my game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantis0524
Great sliders playmaker,

I played a game with Texas against Texas A&M and won in overtime 34-27. Vince Young tore up A&M on the ground. I rushed for over 100 yards with him mainly because of one 72 yard run. My running back averaged about 3 yards a carry, which I liked. Found it difficult to pass, I think I was 16 of 32 for 170 yards with 3 ints.

One thing I didn't like was I held them to around 11 yards rushing, but I'll try again with a different team. Again, great sliders.

Shawn
========

Yeah if they have an average RB then you can shut them down. Usually it's the best RB's that wreck havoc. But try using the Balanced RUN PLaybook and assign it to the CPU because in most cases that playbook will stress the run and the CPU will keep calling a bunch of running plays.

Also, checkout how versatile they are and play with a lower rank team vs a powerful team. I had to quit a game lastnight vs USC because they were unreal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 03:54 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm playing WVU @ Syracuse (me) and I'm getting my *** handed to me 21-0. With under a minute to go in the first half, WVU has run 31 plays with 23 of them being runs by there impact HB Colson. That's all well and good and I love it but I can't get Rhodes going for anything. I should've looked at the Team Ratings before the game I'd know if they were that much better than me. Now that I think about it, my Offense is like a C+ and their D is a B-something.

Oh yeah, their SR RT has 16 pancakes at the half.

Great sliders!!!!!!

I'll lose like **** coaching with these. :y4:

Last edited by NoleFan; 07-13-2005 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:59 PM   #53
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I'm playing WVU @ Syracuse (me) and I'm getting my *** handed to me 21-0. With under a minute to go in the first half, WVU has run 31 plays with 23 of them being runs by there impact HB Colson. That's all well and good and I love it but I can't get Rhodes going for anything. I should've looked at the Team Ratings before the game I'd know if they were that much better than me. Now that I think about it, my Offense is like a C+ and their D is a B-something.

Great sliders!!!!!!

I'm winning 21-7 right now, I'm playing Duke. It's so funny I have like nobody at my game, I love that fact, I can't even pump up the crowd, there only one little meter lite, even If I press the buttong as fast as can, nothing lol...Thats because nobody's at my game, very cool.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-13-2005, 04:00 PM   #54
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
These are good...I lost 27-17 to Florida, but the game flows really well.
Well your Auburn team is beating me 17-0 at halftime. I'm using the Tide of course. I like these sliders.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:07 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan

Oh yeah, their SR RT has 16 pancakes at the half.

Great sliders!!!!!!

What the hell!

I've had bad games but that was against Elite teams like USC. I didn't realize WVU was that strong in the game. Maybe you should play a lower rated team. I played ECU and at first it felt easy then they held me to like 3 points the entire second half and I had Miami.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 04:11 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 3

Any word on the effectiveness of these sliders for Human vs. Human games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »