Home

Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2006, 09:47 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360)

Anyone know how to turn off those help icons at the top of the screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 10:55 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin1993

it's in the options somewhere (I forgot). It's called "Help Bar" or something similar.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:57 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
I tried these sliders and I still can't run the ball. WHat do you guys do to have success with the run? I call a running play and my guy just hits a wall. There are no holes to run through at all.

I have games where I struggle and some where I run for 150+ between my QB and 2 HB's. One thing you shouldn't do is hold the sprint button down. I go through the whole where the play is designed and I either press up on the truck stick or press left or right to side step them. Pressing up for me works great because my back usually spins. If I do get in the open, then I press the sprint button.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver540i
I had been tweeking my own sliders (based on my team and how I play) and it turns out to be close to the sliders youre using. The game plays great with these settings. Every game has its own ebb and flow. For instance:

Im CAL vs. BYU- gave up plenty of passing yards, but won 40-17. Their lack of defense showed.

Next game vs. Maryland- their QB went off and had the game of his life and I got blasted 45-28. I threw 2-3 picks and it was game over. My confidence buckled.

Very next game vs. #2 Texas- I get turnovers and end up holding on 34-24. Somehow I kept the passing game in check but they ran for almost 200. The funny thing was breaking their QBs finger in the first quarter and he came back and played the rest of the game.

These sliders provide the perfect mix for beating who you should beat, and struggling to beat the great teams. Good job Heelfan.
yeah, if you beat a good team, you definitely earn it ! I was up 17-7 against Notre Dame and then they unleased 35 pts in a row against me. Ended up loosing 48-24.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:07 AM   #45
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin1993

As Heelfan said,it's in the options under "help bar" or something to that effect.
Also you can change the controller mapping (which is what I did) All I did was change the "pump up the crowd" and volia(sp)No more help bar.
Hope this helps ya.

****Heelfan****
I FINALLY checked out your sliders,what can I say...these kick ***!
I earlier questioned the int slider,well all I can say is I'm still getting some pics,the only difference is I now have to be in better position(the way it should be).
The last thing I noticed also is the knockdown slider.....@ default it seems "right" I didn't have any "unexplained" passes broken up, and combined with the pump fake,was actually able to get the defenders out of position.
Again .....Awesome job dudeNow I have to implement the kicking sliders,and I'm all set.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2006, 01:10 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
I FINALLY checked out your sliders,what can I say...these kick ***!
you should of checked them out sooner. Seriously, I have no idea why the knockdown slider at 50 results in less interceptions but it does. I had the INT at 0 and the knock down at 20 and I was still getting too many INT's. So I moved knockdowns back and it worked.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:59 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Have you tried to do the sliders for the sub in and sub out at all? If not i might use playmakers.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #48
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

How are sacks going with you guys? I can hardly get sacks myself and the CPU seems to kill me all the time. Any tips with these sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »