Home

Well...I've found my sliders.

This is a discussion on Well...I've found my sliders. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2007, 12:46 PM   #17
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Well...I've found my sliders.

it seems everything is good with these except the computer is passing like crazy. its like my 90+ corners can't run with their 70 something wr's. i turned up the hum knockdowns to 15 and its a little better but the short crossing routes are killing me. is anyone else seeing this. maybe its an awareness thing but it is a prob. 11 for 13 for 250 for the army qb in 3 quarters. 1 int and i only have one sack. im not getting much pressure. this might be a prob too but i'll give it time since i'm not really putting blitzes together while i'm working on the secondary. let me know if you guys are having the same probs.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #18
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
it seems everything is good with these except the computer is passing like crazy. its like my 90+ corners can't run with their 70 something wr's. i turned up the hum knockdowns to 15 and its a little better but the short crossing routes are killing me. is anyone else seeing this. maybe its an awareness thing but it is a prob. 11 for 13 for 250 for the army qb in 3 quarters. 1 int and i only have one sack. im not getting much pressure. this might be a prob too but i'll give it time since i'm not really putting blitzes together while i'm working on the secondary. let me know if you guys are having the same probs.
You know........I had some sliders that I was messign with also that I was about ready to post - then I played ARMY!!! I am not sure what it is but their QB just lit me up - very similar to how you described it. He threw to #14 (who apparently is the best WR ever born) again, and again.

Just makes me think how much the sliders really affect the game when stuff like that happens........
Old 07-29-2007, 01:34 PM   #19
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

yea who is that guy. lol. i'm so pissed at army right now.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

AA, I've been playing around with your sliders along with some of the others hear and I"m getting good results with a few tweaks. I only control 1 player (Dlinemen on D and QB or HB on O) as my stick skills are poor. Anyway, here are the sliders:

Heisman
8 min Qtrs
Me/CPU
All set to zero except:
QBA 35/25
RBA 55/40
KnD 30/30
Tck 40/55

I found if I go below 20 KnD the CPU QB lights me up. If go above 30 I have too many INT's.

Anyway, I've played a couple of games and the results seem promising. Time to start my OSU dynasty.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:29 PM   #21
Pro

Rau71's Arena

OVR: 8

After one quarter with these Sliders. USC 14 Nebraska 7. I am USC I have 0 First downs and three total yards on 8 plays. Nebraska has 110 yards. all 3 TDs are INT returns for TDs. Booty s 0-4 with 2 picks. Keller is 5-15 with 2 picks. I don't know if the defenses are that great or what, but My recievers have yet to touch a ball, no matter what route or level they are, ins outs, a post and a swing pass, all 4 are touched by the D first. on my 4 rushing attemps I had a 13 yard gain called back for holding. Other then that my OL seems to think that the DT/NT is pointless to block on a run and run right by him as he kills me in the backfield. Really weak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisch44
AA, I've been playing around with your sliders along with some of the others hear and I"m getting good results with a few tweaks. I only control 1 player (Dlinemen on D and QB or HB on O) as my stick skills are poor. Anyway, here are the sliders:

Heisman
8 min Qtrs
Me/CPU
All set to zero except:
QBA 35/25
RBA 55/40
KnD 30/30
Tck 40/55

I found if I go below 20 KnD the CPU QB lights me up. If go above 30 I have too many INT's.

Anyway, I've played a couple of games and the results seem promising. Time to start my OSU dynasty.
Working perfect for me. Third year of my Dynasty. I'm at Tennessee, I'm A+s in everything, agianst Bama who has B+s across the board. I'm up 10-7 halfway through the second, I'm using 7 minute quarters.

Old 07-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #23
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

hey grisch,

I kinda tweeked my sliders the same way you did and I have to say I'm a little giddy about how theyre playing. I'm playing ASU as SJSU and this is about the 4th time I've played this matchup to open my dynasty. I've thrown two picks that were entirely my fault, but the best part is seeing the CPU actually make bad throws that aren't picked. There might be a balance here that I wasn't seeing before where with knockdowns at zero I couldnt stop the CPU passing game a lick. However, with that slider at 30 my DB's are playing tight enough to force tough throws and they arent picking everything.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:17 PM   #24
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

No luck for me fella's with these. I had HIGH hope for them but I guess I suck at this game. FSU (me) vs FLA and its 38-10 at the half

Tebow is 14-23-4tds and 267 yards. Not completely giving up as the offensive side of the ball ISN'T that bad right now. I have 3 turnover and only one being a pick. But i have been sacked 5 times which has knocked my rushing yds way down as I have 18 for 59. Antone Smith is 15 for 81yds 0 tds.

My lone score came on a little swing/dump pass to the HB Smith that went for 70 yds but I made some nice moves on it too....so who knows

Gotta play some more but NOT looking too good right now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »