Home

Young J's Hesiman Sliders. Betad for 30+ games. Tested for 10

This is a discussion on Young J's Hesiman Sliders. Betad for 30+ games. Tested for 10 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2009, 01:31 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Young J's Hesiman Sliders. Betad for 30+ games. Tested for 10

I personally am not experiencing anything bad with these sliders..EXCEPT, that it's too easy. I mean, I'm over here blowing teams out that I shouldn't be blowing out. I mean, I beat Florida, who is WAYYYY better than me, 27-14. I beat Wake Forest by 28, and Wake is just as good as me. And I just beat Virginia Tech 45-13, and VT is better than me on both sides of the ball. I mean, these sliders feel good. They feel smooth and I'm not having any problems with them...it's just that they're too easy.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:54 PM   #50
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Play these sliders in dynasty, they play a lot different
Old 02-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #51
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Sorry I havent been active lately fellaz. Been really caught up with my studies. My professors are driving me insane! But back on topic. I appreciate all of you fellaz trying out my sliders. For those of you finding them too easy, adjust the particular slider that seems to easy to make the gameplay suit your style better.

When I first created these I made them to at least attempt to give every team a chance to score some points or at least give you some kind of fight. I will however agree that cpu playcalling is very awful on Heisman. Any other level and the games get waaay to ez. Im open to any suggestions. We have a looong way until July, so I will try to devote some free time to making these sliders work well for everyone that uses them.

Thanks again

Last edited by Young J 334; 02-02-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2009, 01:40 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Sorry I havent been active lately fellaz. Ben really caught up with my studies. My professors are driving me insane! But back on topic. I appreciate all of you fellaz trying out my sliders. For those of you finding them too easy, adjust the particular slider that seems to easy to make the gameplay suit your style better.

When I first created these I made them to at least attempt to give every team a chance to score some points or at least give you some kind of fight. I will however agree that cpu playcalling is very awful on Heisman. Any other level and the games get waaay to ez. m open to any suggestions. We have a looong way until July, so I will try to devote some free time to making these sliders work well for everyone that uses them.

Thanks again
Yea I'm not sure about them being too easy anymore. I don't know. Because I just lost my 2nd game of the season to Georgia Tech, 21-14. lol. So I don't know. I did however have a rematch with Florida St, the 1st team to beat me this season, in the ACC Championship. I beat them 37-22. Now I have another rematch with #5 Florida in the Orange Bowl....remember I beat Florida earlier in the season 27-14. Should be a fun game. I'll give an update tomorrow when I play it.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #53
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburn387
Yea I'm not sure about them being too easy anymore. I don't know. Because I just lost my 2nd game of the season to Georgia Tech, 21-14. lol. So I don't know. I did however have a rematch with Florida St, the 1st team to beat me this season, in the ACC Championship. I beat them 37-22. Now I have another rematch with #5 Florida in the Orange Bowl....remember I beat Florida earlier in the season 27-14. Should be a fun game. I'll give an update tomorrow when I play it.
Sounds good to me. Lol

Old 02-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #54
Rookie

Yea so I just got done playing that game. It was the Orange Bowl vs #5 Florida. I was #18 Miami. Remember earlier in the year, I actually beat Florida at ben hill griffin stadium 27-14, back when they were #5 as well.

Anyway, I played it, and at first i thought I was going to blow them out. It started out as a defensive game. They striked first with a field goal in the 1st. The 1st quarter was a pretty boring 1st quarter, just defense. It was 3-0 going into the 2nd. I dominated the 2nd quarter. I outscored them 13-0 in the 2nd. I scored the 1st TD of the game on a 8 yard screen pass to my RB. Then I got another field goal with 2 minutes left, and then I got another field goal as time expired right before the half...I was disappointed as I knew I left points on the board...but anyway, score was 13-3 at halftime, my lead.

After halftime, I got the ball first to start the 3rd. I didn't do anything with it...got forced to 3 and out and that was when Florida absolutely exploded on me...Tebow throws a quick strike pass to Deonte Thompson, he goes for 75 yards for the TD...13-10, still my lead. I drive down the field, hoping for a TD, but I have to settle for a field goal. that pushes the lead to 6...16-10, my lead. Florida's very next drive, it was deja vu..Tebow throws basically the exact same pass to Deonte Thompson...and the same thing happened, 73 yards for a TD...just ridiculous, it looked like the same play...I got burned twice in the matter of 3-4 minutes. 17-16, Floridas lead.this is when it gets ugly. On my next drive, I get hit and sacked and I fumbled...Florida picks up the fumble and returns it 40 yards...24-16, Floridas lead. 1 minute to go in the 3rd...my ball...i was stupid and throw just a dumb pass..i knew it was intercepted right when I threw it and indeed it was. They get the ball and score again off of an 8 yard pass from Tebow...31-16.

Onto the 4th, I know I have to get something going as I'm down by 15. But Florida blitzed me every play. I couldn't do anything. I got sacked like 6 times in the game. They forced me to three and out. On Floridas next drive, Tebow hits his TE for a 39 yard TD pass....38-16, Florida lead..and that was that. I did get a TD in the 4th to make it somewhat respectible, 38-23...But yea...I really thought I was going to blow them out when I was up 13-3 and I was moving the ball, but they just exploded in the 3rd. Good game overall and it was pretty fun until the 4th when I started to get dominated.

So yea, maybe I was wrong about these sliders. haha. They're not as easy as i thought.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:10 AM   #55
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburn387
Yea so I just got done playing that game. It was the Orange Bowl vs #5 Florida. I was #18 Miami. Remember earlier in the year, I actually beat Florida at ben hill griffin stadium 27-14, back when they were #5 as well.

Anyway, I played it, and at first i thought I was going to blow them out. It started out as a defensive game. They striked first with a field goal in the 1st. The 1st quarter was a pretty boring 1st quarter, just defense. It was 3-0 going into the 2nd. I dominated the 2nd quarter. I outscored them 13-0 in the 2nd. I scored the 1st TD of the game on a 8 yard screen pass to my RB. Then I got another field goal with 2 minutes left, and then I got another field goal as time expired right before the half...I was disappointed as I knew I left points on the board...but anyway, score was 13-3 at halftime, my lead.

After halftime, I got the ball first to start the 3rd. I didn't do anything with it...got forced to 3 and out and that was when Florida absolutely exploded on me...Tebow throws a quick strike pass to Deonte Thompson, he goes for 75 yards for the TD...13-10, still my lead. I drive down the field, hoping for a TD, but I have to settle for a field goal. that pushes the lead to 6...16-10, my lead. Florida's very next drive, it was deja vu..Tebow throws basically the exact same pass to Deonte Thompson...and the same thing happened, 73 yards for a TD...just ridiculous, it looked like the same play...I got burned twice in the matter of 3-4 minutes. 17-16, Floridas lead.this is when it gets ugly. On my next drive, I get hit and sacked and I fumbled...Florida picks up the fumble and returns it 40 yards...24-16, Floridas lead. 1 minute to go in the 3rd...my ball...i was stupid and throw just a dumb pass..i knew it was intercepted right when I threw it and indeed it was. They get the ball and score again off of an 8 yard pass from Tebow...31-16.

Onto the 4th, I know I have to get something going as I'm down by 15. But Florida blitzed me every play. I couldn't do anything. I got sacked like 6 times in the game. They forced me to three and out. On Floridas next drive, Tebow hits his TE for a 39 yard TD pass....38-16, Florida lead..and that was that. I did get a TD in the 4th to make it somewhat respectible, 38-23...But yea...I really thought I was going to blow them out when I was up 13-3 and I was moving the ball, but they just exploded in the 3rd. Good game overall and it was pretty fun until the 4th when I started to get dominated.

So yea, maybe I was wrong about these sliders. haha. They're not as easy as i thought.
Lol. Great read. My biggest concerns are their scores. Did they seem cheap? Like 3 broken tackles and a choke slam? Or just a well executed play where you were caught out of place?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Lol. Great read. My biggest concerns are their scores. Did they seem cheap? Like 3 broken tackles and a choke slam? Or just a well executed play where you were caught out of place?
None of them really seemed all too cheap. The game at first was pretty solid. It was well fought game, with nice plays and good defense. But like I said, they exploded in the 3rd. And really it was momentum. They had everything. The score wouldn't have been the way it was, if I didn't fumble which they ran back for a TD and had I not just been stupid and tried to force a pass to my receiver which was intercepted and led to another TD by Florida. Some of it was just bad judging by me, poor playcalling, etc. They executed two perfect 70+ yard TD passes...and had it not been for the speed of Deonte Thompson, I probably would've caught him and tackled him. But both times, it was basically a medium slant over the middle, he caught it and ran all the way for it..my safeties were out of position on both plays. The other big play they had was the 39 yard TD pass to the TE...on that play, he caught it over the middle and broke one tackle before getting to the endzone.

All in all, it wasn't too bad. I definitely didn't help matters by forcing throws and trying to be superman. But really it just seemed like normal College Football to me. Nothing too cheap or out of the ordinary...mostly just well executed plays. But like I said, the fumble recovery for a TD, and the interception that I threw really costed me the game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »