Home

Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

This is a discussion on Trinity's All-American post patch sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #65
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Are these the consensus best sliders? There is usually one set that everyone gravitates towards.

I couldn't tell you man lol.. I just been messin around with them in order to get a good game for myself. Try them out and see for yourself. Use them for a base, and tweak them if u need to in order to suite your gaming stlye, and level of play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 8

Wouldn't it be easier to play with the same team against each other? That way it would eliminate one variable and make the slider adjustments more discernible.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 7

I've been using these as a base for heisman since I wasnt really liking the other heisman sliders I've seen. Really love the results so far, only thing I changed drastically was CPU QB accuracy down to 25 because the CPU pass game is an absolute beast on heisman. Thanks for this base, plays great!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Ya, it really need to be at 55 to help even out the game. How many rush yards did Oklahoma get? Did you have HUM rush defense set to 45 or 50?

I forgot to supersim a couple too but luckily i was able to stop them at like the 35-45yd line range lol.. Just gotta get in the habit of supersimming the kickoff. It sucks, but its just a kickoff, and one little play that really means nothing. It's either that, or changing the slider to 50 just for the kickoff, then change it back to 55 when the drive starts lol... I'd rather just supersim(much quicker).
User Rush Defense was at 45 for that game. I think their starting RB got 70 something yards on 19 carries, while not amazing it is still in the 3+ ypc range.

I think I am going to play against USC or tOSU instead of trying the home and away against OU. I want to see how the running game is against teams that don't use the spread full time and focus on the run.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:34 PM   #69
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

How are these foor human vs human, got some guys coming over tonight and wanted to fix a few things atleast.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

FSU @ USC 8min quarters with chew clock on

FSU - USC

Score: 24-17
First Downs: 12 - 18
Total Off: 300 - 393
Rushes/Yds/TD: 39/126/1 - 26/92/0
Comp/Att/TD: 11/20/1 - 21/34/2
Passing Yds: 174 - 301
Turnovers: 0 - 4
Penalties: 7/50 - 2/17
TOP: 28:27 - 10:35

Probably one of the more balanced games I've had so far. Was actually able to get the run going, my RB avg 3.2 ypc and the CPU RB got 3.5 ypc. What was funny is that they passed a lot at the start of the game and began to run in the 4th when they were down by 2 scores, at which point McKnight started gutting my defense.

Passing was good, I got a lot of pressure on the QB, both fumbles were from sacks and both Ints were ducks caused by my defender hitting the QB as he was throwing.

I actually chose not to supersim the kick-offs and never had them run anything back and the farthest they got was to their 37.

I think when all is said and done I am going to put the False Start slider at 0. I get called for false start a lot and it pisses me off because the CPU never gets called for it due to the fact they just march up to the line and immediately hike the ball. Personal preference though, I realize it isn't realistic but IMO it's fair because the CPU will never get called for a false start.

Gonna do some stuff then run the game back at Doak and see how that goes.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 5

I have played a few games with the sliders posted... and i have had some great games....

I'll post stats on the next game i go through... But Trinity is right... the computer takes too many kicks back.. i give up one a game.. But i have one question for the community.... is a 85 in accuracy means that the QB should complete over 64% of their pass attempts??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #72
Banned

c0mmish's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Wouldn't it be easier to play with the same team against each other? That way it would eliminate one variable and make the slider adjustments more discernible.
lol... rule #1 in doing an experiment, you need constants...

you can't accurately gauge the sliders from game to game if you keeping throwing in at least 44 variables (22 new offensive players and 22 new defensive players) with each test....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »