Home

The OS Legends Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on The OS Legends Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #41
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The OS Legends Heisman Sliders

AA, do you have any suggestions for realistic auto-subs too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #42
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Is it just me or are they way too many points scored with this set?
I have even bumped the minutes down to 7 per quarter and every game is a shoot out.
My last two games in my Cincy dynasty I beat Miami(OH) 41-36 and lost to USF 44-38.
I dont know maybe that is not too many points?? It just seems like both myself and they cpu score way too easily. In the USF I was winning 17-7 at the half and in the second half they were just unstopable, they scored 28 points in the 3rd quarter alone.
Dont get me wrong I am having a blast with this set!
I am having so much fun I am not for sure what I am going to do when Madden comes out.
I held off on getting NCAA this year and kept telling myself the game was going to be horrible and that Madden was going to be great. Well I got back from vacation last week and finally broke down and got the game with full intentions of trading it in for $40 when Madden came out. Now I really dont want to trade NCAA in but I dont want to pay another $65 for another football game.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Is it just me or are they way too many points scored with this set?
I have even bumped the minutes down to 7 per quarter and every game is a shoot out.
My last two games in my Cincy dynasty I beat Miami(OH) 41-36 and lost to USF 44-38.
I dont know maybe that is not too many points?? It just seems like both myself and they cpu score way too easily. In the USF I was winning 17-7 at the half and in the second half they were just unstopable, they scored 28 points in the 3rd quarter alone.
Dont get me wrong I am having a blast with this set!
I am having so much fun I am not for sure what I am going to do when Madden comes out.
I held off on getting NCAA this year and kept telling myself the game was going to be horrible and that Madden was going to be great. Well I got back from vacation last week and finally broke down and got the game with full intentions of trading it in for $40 when Madden came out. Now I really dont want to trade NCAA in but I dont want to pay another $65 for another football game.
IT varies for me, I hada game that was 19-16, and my game agaisnt USC in my Notre Dame Dynasty, I was down 21-10 at half, and ended up losing 31-24.

when the points come, they seem to come in bunches.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #44
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm trying these this afternoon.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #45
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

I think this slider set is tight work. If you guys are getting shoot outs it's probably because you are not switching up your defense sets(running too much dime or quarter), stunting linemen, or making defense subs like replacing ends with linebackers before choosing a play. I also noticed over the years of the ncaa most passing plays go down in the middle of the field so learning to play and strafe with your mike linbacker is a must. Unless you have a beast of a d-end or d-tackle playing as a lineman will get your feelings hurt.

On offense stop running your money plays all the time, take chances and run plays you have been too afraid to run in ncaa over the years(we have all had these at one time or another). Give your 2nd and 3rd string offense a chance to light it up while the game is still close, you might find a sleeper rb or wr by accident. Trust me fellas this keeps the game from getting stale too fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by $NevaBroke$
I think this slider set is tight work. If you guys are getting shoot outs it's probably because you are not switching up your defense sets(running too much dime or quarter), stunting linemen, or making defense subs like replacing ends with linebackers before choosing a play. I also noticed over the years of the ncaa most passing plays go down in the middle of the field so learning to play and strafe with your mike linbacker is a must. Unless you have a beast of a d-end or d-tackle playing as a lineman will get your feelings hurt.

On offense stop running your money plays all the time, take chances and run plays you have been too afraid to run in ncaa over the years(we have all had these at one time or another). Give your 2nd and 3rd string offense a chance to light it up while the game is still close, you might find a sleeper rb or wr by accident. Trust me fellas this keeps the game from getting stale too fast.

I play as a DL and am able to fare alright defensively for the most part.

Funny you say this though. I started my off line dynasty over again, because I felt like I was taking the easy way out too much.

Clausen has 17 TDs and 3 INTs going into the Pitt game. I love Jimmy and all, but he all THAT
Old 08-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone have way too many facemask penealties? In my first game with these sliders I had 9 facemask penalties. I was up 31-30 in the 4th and they called a facemask penalty everytime I made a good defensive play until they scored a touchdown.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #48
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Does anyone know if they have made any changes to this slider set since 7/25?
I noticed in their online dynasty thread that they mention changing the sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »