Home

Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #1121
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders

Doesn't lowering the RBA to 40 increase the chance of a fumble? That's what I seemed to notice when I tried that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #1122
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdgp2
I'm loving these sliders for the running game thus far; however, I'm having an awful time passing the ball. All of my receivers are covered like white-on-rice [99 OVR; 85 OVR; 84 OVR; 78 OVR] by corners that are less than stellar.

I may try lowering the INT/Pass Coverage rating for the CPU, but I just cannot pass. :P
Loosen up the coverage to 55 you should be straight....

Reducing their INT isn't the problem because yoru not excatly throwing picks your just not getting any seperation from your WR's.

The INT slider is more like a reaction slider for the defenders if the ball is near them.....you don't want the CPU defenders not reacting to plays they could have make. It doesn't really lead to many INT's at all

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-26-2010, 01:27 PM   #1123
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhyte21
Doesn't lowering the RBA to 40 increase the chance of a fumble? That's what I seemed to notice when I tried that.
It impacts all his running attributes but you can counter it buy turning your big hits and strip the ball options down to conservative...

I did'nt like it much because even though it limited the broken tackles it reduced the CPU's ball carrier Vision ratings somewhat.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #1124
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

Already at conservative, but I still see about 3 fumbles for every 20 carries by the opposing back.

Also just noticed you set human tackle at 25, I'd been playing at ten... might explain the broken tackles, and fumbles coming after the 3rd or 4th btk might decrease.

Last edited by swhyte21; 08-26-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #1125
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhyte21
Already at conservative, but I still see about 3 fumbles for every 20 carries by the opposing back.

Also just noticed you set human tackle at 25, I'd been playing at ten... might explain the broken tackles, and fumbles coming after the 3rd or 4th btk might decrease.
Yeah 20-25 was the updated Tackle slider post patch

10 was pre-patch setting....but to be honest I've never left 10 myself LOL

I just went the conservative route to accomodate the other USERS of sliders.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #1126
Rookie

OVR: 1

PM,

married 40yr old here without much time to play, just wanted to chime in and say I love your latest slider set. Had a great game with Mia v OSU. would have been a bit more realistic if i didn't suck at field goals. 10min quarters ( i motion a lot and hot route rb's and TE for extra protection on O) about 115 offensive plays good balance. I think going into dynasty coach settings and toning down defensive aggressiveness helps too.

keep up the good work
Old 08-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #1127
Rookie

OVR: 3

PM,

I just completed a game where I had a completion percentage of 51 percent on 51 throws. There were 18 pass deflections by the superman like defense, 11 of which were by the Linebackers (8 from the MLB and the LOLB combined) and Defensive Lineman.

Honestly, I am a terrible passer when under pressure so a few of those deflections are my fault. But I am going to out on a limb here and say that the 18 is somewhat excessive.

I lowered the CPU Pass Coverage to 55 but am still getting alot. Also, I don't want to make it too easy. I don't see too many drops (only had 1) and my QB is pretty accurate usually hitting his guys in stride and around the target zone. Any suggestions? On making it alittle more realistic?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #1128
Pro

OVR: 5

If I play one button mode in Dynasty and let the cpu play out the plays should I set the settings to be the same for cpu and user? or do I still set them like you have?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »