Home

IBO's All-American Sliders

This is a discussion on IBO's All-American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 02:20 AM   #65
Rookie

UKryno50's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: IBO's All-American Sliders

no problem. I am def not suggesting you change anything. 1.7 is def a great slider package. I think I had a really good game. I was just curious about the lack of bullet speed on the passing...take your time man i'm sure everyone appreciates the work you put in and understand that you have work. I live in Ky but will be awake (playing and watching Tiger's 1st round).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:32 AM   #66
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Kept them at 1.6 for now cause 1.7 came out while I was playing.

WAZZU vs SMU
C+ vs C+ (WAZZU with the better offense with a B-)
27 Score 21

13 First Downs 21

235 tot off 472

29-78-2 Rush 29-59-1

20-35-0 Comp/Att 25-53-1

157 Pass yds 413

Turnovers
2 (1p 1F) 6 (5p 1F)

14:55 25:35
Crazy game. I was down 27-14 late in the 4th so I started passing like crazy. I had ALOT of "coverage" INT's that I threw. Told ya I was rusty so dont look at these too much, im kinda tired too. But I benched my starter in the 4th for throwing 5 picks, what coach wouldnt? 1 was a tip INT and the other 4 I just threw right to the defender, totally my fault (still took it out on the starter). I scored late in the 4th to make it 21-27 and got the ball back with less than a min left. Awesome sequence.....4th and 12 threw it deep from my side of the field and almost caught it but incomplete....but wait, Pass Interference on the Defense. So then I start at my own 49 and make my way to the 25 and threw up a prayer with 0 min left and incomplete... but wait, Pass Intereference on the D so I am STILL alive! Then the last pass I overthrew, game over, but it was a great ending. To end the half the CPU threw up a Hail Mary pass that had about 7 players trying to catch and I somehow picked it off.

Still plays great to me on V 1.6. My next game is against a team that is way better than me (TCU) so I expect to get blown out. We will see how the sliders hold up. One thing I am pleased about is that I am no longer the #1 defense inthe country every year like previous NCAA games. The CPU can move tha ball against you for sure.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:34 AM   #67
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm trying to have these set up before the rosters are done so everyone can have a slider set and rosters all for their dynasty
Old 07-15-2010, 02:37 AM   #68
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Playin the TCU game in the morn so I ll get you that feedback after that.

One imprtant thing I forgot to say: Field Goal Accuracy might have to get looked at for the CPU, and maybe made a tad harder for User.

out of two games the CPU has missed 3 FG and 2 PAT. The last game I played the computer missed a 25yrd, 50yrd and 2 PAT's ! his ovr is 79. No wind.

Last edited by acreyman; 07-15-2010 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Forgot
Old 07-15-2010, 02:44 AM   #69
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKryno50
Does adjusting the sliders to 1.7 have an affect on the way the QBs throw the ball. It seemed like most of my passes were lobbed (even when holding down the button) Maybe it was just my eyes and that its 2 am...but has anyone else noticed this? Gonna try upping the CPU pass coverage and rush defense to 65 and 60, lowering the USER skills a bit too and changing the length to 7 minutes. I just had 500 yards of offense with Miami and beat Va Tech 55-17...
Im definitely surprised you had those numbers with 1.7. I just played my game with 1.7. Did you change the tempo to conservative after you were up? Either way, considering I have lost to Ohio State twice in a row with Penn State using this set tht score surprises me.

Ok, so I brought 1.7 into my dynasty (just a practice dynasty before rosters), and I put them in before my game (as Penn State) against Indiana. At this point I am 6-3 playing on heisman before this game. I put the sliders in and here is what I got:

1.7 sliders

Me/Penn State - CPU/Indiana
An A- team vs a C/C+ team

Score- 41 - 14 (I was played with conservative tempo the whole game, lets be honest, this wasn't supposed to be a tough game anyway)
First Downs - 22 - 8
Rush/Yard/TD - 36-299-4 (split between two RBs and QB) - 9-47-1
Comp/ATT/TD/Yards - 15-17-2-196 - 16-32-1-161

No Sacks, No Picks

I am happy with most of these numbers, when I played this game on default heisman I lost on last play. THis is a game im supposed to win. Little disappointed in Indianas offense, they have almost every player over 82 overall and should have done a bit better. QB is 85 overall and missed BIG on some throws. Still, for a very good team against average/kinda bad team this is kinda what you should expect. I am thinking of lowering both CPU and User pass pro one notch, no pressure on either side, and maybe, MAYBE raising CPU accuracy back up to 50 but we will see after next game.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:54 AM   #70
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

1.7 Sliders

Me/Penn State vs CPU/Michigan State - Rivalry Game
A- team vs B team
Me - CPU

Score - 29 - 13
First Downs - 17 - 9
Total Offense - 344 - 213
Rush/Yard/TD - 41-174-2 - 28-88-1
COMP/ATT/TD/YARDS - 10-16-2-170 - 8-16-1-125

Each QB threw one pick, Penn State d-line (all cpu controlled) had three sacks, Michigan State had NONE. Not much pressure either.

I think rushing is where it should be, it feels pretty good, might make it a LITTLE bit hard for user run but not much. Am definitely going to lower USER PASS BLOCK by one notch more, and am going to lower USER PASS COVERAGE one notch more to 55. My guys absolutely blanket their guys in man coverage. I am going to play one more game, which will be my bowl game, before officially making changes though.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:57 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 14

I like the sliders so far. My only complaint is the CPU's completion percentage is a little low. Going to crank the QB accuracy up one click to see if its better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #72
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Ok i'm finally home from work, and just posted 1.8...Playing Memphis @ Arkansas State going to see how this works out

Last edited by HoundsOfHowl; 07-15-2010 at 07:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »