Home

Old 07-20-2010, 11:51 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: versuz2 sliders

Then again I am amazing at the passing game in this so that is why I don't think these sliders are for me (since I have hum acc at 35). They might be good for other people, but when there was 0 punts in the game and basically no defensive stops (play always ended in at least 3 or 7 points) its not for me. I like to at least get some stops on defense. I know it was Alabama, but at least you can force 1 punt in a game.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #18
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy14fan
Just finished my game.

#1 Alabama vs #24 Cincinnati (me)
Score: 49 - 52
Total Offense: 521 - 516
Rushing: 20-63-5 - 22-85-2
Passing: 28-33-2 - 17-25-4
Passing Yards: 458 - 430
3rd Down: 6-8 - 6-7
4th Down: 1-1 - 1-1
Redzone: 7-7-0 - 3-3-0
Turnovers: 1 - 1

Had a kickoff for a touchdown to start the second half. Their 3 tight ends and fullbacks combined for 20 of their 28 catches (defense would decide to only cover them about 3/4 of their route and then stop or would keep running if it was a comeback route).

Ingram was easy to stop on the run and that was only having usually 4 men rushing (ran 3-4 with at least one blitzer). Tried to have everyone else in coverage since it was basically impossible to stop their passing game. Then again it was impossible for them to stop my passing game which game me the win. I should of won by more but decided to actually run the ball (around 47 percent) which didn't make me score on all my drives.

For me these sliders are way to easy on offense (like I stated the 100 is just not fair for those categories) and for me no matter what defense I would run (best I found was dime with cover two and then manually cover one of their TE) would somewhat stop the pass. I intercepted one cause they actually threw it to a WR downfield since both TE's were covered. The sliders look alright but its too offensively heavily right now.
the only thats scares me a bit looking at that, look at your total number of plays from both teams,m it was like around the 40 plays per game for each team borderline, and your offense was through the roof. In real college football, the average college team has between 60 to 80 plays per game. From what this site is given me.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...plays-per-game
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
the only thats scares me a bit looking at that, look at your total number of plays from both teams,m it was like around the 40 plays per game for each team borderline, and your offense was through the roof. In real college football, the average college team has between 60 to 80 plays per game. From what this site is given me.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...plays-per-game

I play on 6 minutes quarters so it is going to be a little off. My scores were like a 76, 63, 49, and 36 yard passing scores. Like I said I am very good at passing and reading defenses, so when Alabama came with the blitz it was basically over. The sliders might be for you, but for me they are not. I think I am set for my sliders and if they are too easy or hard I will just tweak them, but as of now it can't be this unless I tweak and it would take me a while for these.

I think the more alarming thing about those numbers is the total yards for the plays. Both teams are picking up big chunks on any play it seemed like.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

Tackling for user was set to 100 on the video. Yours shows 65 in the post.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy14fan
I play on 6 minutes quarters so it is going to be a little off. My scores were like a 76, 63, 49, and 36 yard passing scores. Like I said I am very good at passing and reading defenses, so when Alabama came with the blitz it was basically over. The sliders might be for you, but for me they are not. I think I am set for my sliders and if they are too easy or hard I will just tweak them, but as of now it can't be this unless I tweak and it would take me a while for these.

I think the more alarming thing about those numbers is the total yards for the plays. Both teams are picking up big chunks on any play it seemed like.
Put user tackle on 100. There is an error in the OP settings.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Hmmmm I am a true gamer, I don't exploit things and play as if real life ya know, i had a great game with these sliders, I didn't feel anything was too easy, my runs were hard earned, I feel like the better teams wins both sides of the ball and that's what I got. I feel like the hiccups of the game can be corrected with proper sliders and understanding of the game.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #23
Pro

I wasn't exploiting anything. I mean like I would pick a running play to the left. I saw they were going to be blitzing from that side so I would motion an extra blocker over, or I would reverse the play and have the line shift to pick up the extra blitzer. Or if I was in a passing play I would hot route a receiver to run a shorter route so if I didn't have time I could get the ball faster to him.

I mean its not like I was calling 5 wide no huddle offense the whole game (which Cincy does in real life basically) but I did change it up and like I said I ran it 47 percent of the time (which doesn't happen in real life) and made the right calls. Why assume I exploited the game? Cause my passing touchdowns were quick strikes, and yes I will admit on the two longest ones I already had the play called and saw they were going on all out blitz so just got rid of it fast and was off to the races, but I didn't tell them to come with an all out blitz on 2nd-and-7 or 3rd-and-5. I'm just not going to run straight into a blitz if I can't help it. I guess it doesn't help that you grew up in a football family and every week break down college teams.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #24
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Nah not you in general, the casual gamer would play that way. I take my video games serious, I found some good sliders and I'm riding for them LoL. By the way rick ross cd out 2day go get go buy like 20 copies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »